Baby coming soon (requested)

I was in the crowd as Henry was up on stage with his fellow castmate and laura promoted the witcher.

Henry didn't know I was there.

~~~
When they got to asking the crowd if there were questions I had asked one but no one could understand me due to my mask so I waved it off and moved on to the next fan in the crowd.

So I got my phone out and the little cardboard cut out that had a simple important message for henry and I face timed him.

I looked up watching him grab his phone so I looked down and the screen.

"Hello love, I am busy on stage promoting witcher," he says

"I know I am here," I tell him

He looked at me a little confused.

"Where are you?" he asked

"the one who tried to ask a question but you couldn't understand do to the mask." I replied

"Hey I have to go but..." he trailed off when I held up the baby coming soon cardboard piece that I had.

"No way," he says

"Yes way," I tell him

"Hey, I am gonna announce it now. so I will hang-up here and tell everyone in the room" he says

"Alright baby" I replied 

I winked at him and he smiled then we hung up.

"Sorry to interrupt everyone but I just got the greatest news ever," He says 

"Well, what's the news?" Anya asks

"My beautiful girlfriend is pregnant. I am finally gonna be a dad" He announced.

Everyone in the room cheered and clapped with his castmates and laura congratulated him and hugged him.

I smiled as I watched him beam in pride as he wiped his eyes being a little emotional.

~~~
After the promotion, I met up with him backstage and he lifted me and twirled me around before sitting me back down moving my mask, and kissing me.

After he pulled away, I fixed my mask and everyone started to congratulate me as they had Henry while on stage while the workers who weren't on stage said their congratulations.

We thanked them all and bid them a good day before heading out to do some celebrating of our own.

__________________________________________

A/N: was requested.. (it's not very long but I hope its as you wanted)