5 minutes

It seemed like Leon was pretty bored as we waited for a show we was wanting to was to come on.

"Well the show doesn't start for five minutes," I tell him

"I can think of a few things to do for five minutes" he replied

"play a game" I suggested

"No," he says

"make out?" I asked

"Close," he says

I sit for a bit and think of it.

"Bake?" I asked

"Not what I had in mind but alright," he says

"Why don't you tell me Leon" I suggest

"Have sex for five minutes" he replied

"So a quickie," I say

He inclines his head.

I shrug my shoulders and strip down then wait as he does the same.

He walks over lifts me up sits on the couch positions me over his shaft and pulls me down.

I lay my head back closing my eyes and moan as I feel him filling me up.

Lifting my head and opening my eyes I look right at him and start to move slowly at first to tease him which earns my ass a slap.

"No teasing," he tells me

"Oh alright" I reply 

I pick up pace as I grab his shoulders and angle my hips taking him a new way.

He looks down and brushes his hand over where he is bulging out.

I looked down watching as he keeps bulging over and over.

"Damn that's so freaking hot, and I never thought that was possible" I voice

We both look up at each other and he smiles.

He is quick to move me from his lap to laying on my back with my leg over the couch and the other on the coffee table.

"Oh! Leon" I moan

"I think this will be much more than five minutes," he says

"Possibly," I say

He leans down and I fist his hair pulling him the rest of the way and kiss him roughly before I start easing up as I move along his jaw leaving a trail of kisses in its wake.

I make it to his neck and start sucking marks on him making him jerk and moan as he pistols into me.

I grab his ass throw my head back as the coil snaps and my orgasm washes over me making me cry out his name as he makes marks on my breast.

"Yes...Yes" I chant

I was a mess but that never stopped Leon from continuing his lovemaking.

"Funny how this was supposed to be a quickie yet turned into lovemaking" I joke

He pulls back from my breast with a suction sound and looks at me.

"It would've been a quickie had you not teased," he remarked

"Oh poor Leon" I mock

He glares at me then rams into me deeply making me scream out.

"Fcker," I say

He chuckles and leans down to kiss me softly.

"You'll live," he says

I bite his lip and he whines and pulls back before touching his lip.

"You'll live" I mock

"Bad girl," he says

"Always" I replied

After he and I both cum a few more times we lay on the couch cuddling up just as the show that was supposed to have started five minutes ago but was overrun started playing now.