01

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

i leaned my head up against my locker as i counted all the money i collected.

"8,000 dollars.." i mumbled putting the stack in my bag then inside my locker making sure to lock it.

"where's dakota???" i heard the owner of the club ask, also known as my boss.

"ma'am?" i said holding my head up and she smiled at me.

unt unt what she want.

"come with me and bring your shoes." she said and i sighed grabbing my clear heels following her out the room.

we walked until we got in her office,"take a seat.."

i sat down in the chair while she stood up with her arms crossed,"what i do??" i asked and she laughed.

"you haven't done anything, i've noticed you've improved a lot since you got here..." she said and i just sat there as she continued talking.

"and tonight i want you to do a private room..." she said and that's when i snapped my neck in her direction.

"do a what now??" i asked, never in a million years did i plan on doing private rooms.

"i don't think that's gonna work..." i said scratching my head.

"20,000 dollars." she said making me stand up.

"where the private rooms at again??" i asked slipping on my heels.

"i'll show you, how tall are those??" she asked me.

"8 inch..." I said and she nodded follow me.

i followed behind her as we walked down a hall until she stopped,"alright this is the room it's only one person make sure her money's worth it." she said patting my cheek.

"her?"

"yes now go." she said pushing me in the room.

i walked inside, you could hear my heels every step i took.

the smell of weed started to surround me as i started getting a clearer view of she looked like.

i was caught in a daze for a second as i watched took a pull for her blunt, i quickly snapped myself out of it

i walked up closer to slightly touching her shoulder as i made my way behind her.

she smell good as fuck...

"come here ma..." she said grabbing my hand and i walked around to in front of her as she looked at me from head to toe.

she bit her lip as i let her hand go.

i had on a yellow bra and a matching thong with it, there was music playing in the background.

i had to get a feelings for it before i sat in her lap slightly moving my waist to the beat.

i started grinding on her lap, her hands made their way to my waist basically rubbing my side.

i felt a chill on my spine as her hands made their way on my stomach then back to my side.

❦❦❦❦❦

she had left and i gathered my money putting it into a trash bag, i made my way back to the locker room.

i got there and unlocked my locker grabbing my duffel bag and dumped the money inside, i threw it over my shoulder then changed from my heels to slides.

i threw a dress over my clothes and grabbed my jacket

i headed out the dressing room and outside, i haven't bought a car yet so i've been walking to and from work.

i walked out the club and felt the cold wind hit me, it was 2 sumn in the morning.

i checked my phone as i walked down the sidewalk as i wrapped my arms around my body.

"tomorrow i need to bring my fuckin pants.." i mumbled.

i could hear a car coming but i ignored it until it turned around making me slow down a lil bit as the window rolled down.

the girl from the club,"get in." she said making me scrunch up my face.

"i don't know you like that.." i mumbled and continued walking until i heard a car door open.

"stop being stubborn and get in the car, yo ass gonna freeze to death out here." she said.

she ain't wrong...hell i've done it before

"i'm good but thanks." i said

"ma get ya ass in the car, how far yo house i'll take you straight there." she said.

now if this muthafucka kill me....

"fine...." i said as she opened the door for me and i got in.

she closed it back then got into the drivers seat.

it did feel good in here the heat was on and the radio was on a low volume,"put ya address in." she said handing me her phone.

i typed it in as a message came through.

aiden: dawg i think my ex pregnant i'm finna go to the store and get some milk🥲

i shook my head as i handed the phone back to her.

"what's yo name?" she asked, i glanced over at her then back out the window.

"you don't need to know..." i said

"why you so fuckin stubborn?"

"why you wanna give me a ride?" i asked back

"i can drop you off right here bro don't play with me." she said slowing down.

"then do it, unlock the door." i said putting my hand on the door handle.

"mane sit yo stupid ass back." she said and i smacked my lips as she started driving again.

"and quit cussing at me dumbass." i said and she let out a laugh.

once we made it to my house she unlocked the door,"thank you..." i mumbled then she grabbed the back of my jacket making me sit back down.

"what-" she handed me her phone and i looked at it then at her.

"ten." she said and i sat there a minute.

"ten?" i said confused.

"your number." she said

"ohhhh- but no." i said handing the phone back to her and got out closing the door.

i really don't do relations due to the simple fact of, imma stripper and i don't have time for my significant other to be mad at me for doing my job that's makes me A LOT of money.

i got to the door and unlocked it, she didn't leave until i closed the door back.

i walked upstairs and went to the bathroom, i took off my clothes then put my hair up in a messy bun.

"i want some crab legs..." i mumbled as i turned on the shower putting it all the way on hot.

it burned my skin at first then i got use to it as i grabbed my soap.

•excuse any errors or mistakes
•vote & comment