16

𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗶😴

𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗶😴

"so we really finna baby sit him??" i asked dakota and she nodded.

aiden asked us to watch armani for a lil bit because he wanted to take angel out for a day to herself.

"i mean yeah..." she said as she sat in the backseat with him.

he was currently asleep wit her pacifier in his mouth,"he gonna be mad and wake up aint at mama house no mo." dakota said making me shaking my head.

i turned the radio down and pulled out her driveway then headed home.

❦❦❦❦❦

"wassup man

"wassup man..." i said as he chewed on his fingers.

"you wake him up??" dakota asked walking in the living room.

"nigga no i was in the kitchen and he started whining." i said and she nodded.

"you think he hungry??" she asked.

"you know when he was last feed??" i asked and she shook her head no.

"well he seem chill right now...he start getting fussy make a bottle." i said and she nodded before picking him up.

"lord...look just like her mama wit these eyes." dakota said and she wasn't wrong.

"you ready to have a baby??" i asked her.

"fuck them kids." she said making me laugh while armani face scrunched up.

"not you stink these other kids." dakota said as he started kicking his feet.

i shook my head as his face started frowning up,"unt unt don't start.." dakota said trying to put his pacifier in.

he only spat it out before he started screaming,"awe nah baby that ain't gonna work here." dakota said handing me him.