08

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

"stawpppppp i don't want it." i said as trini kept trying to make me eat some banana pudding.

"why you don't want it?" she asked.

"cause i'm not hungry." i said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"you ate today?" i looked away and got on my phone.

"imma beat yo ass- why you ain't eat??" she asked me and i shrugged.

"i just wasn't hungry today..." i said and finally looked at her.

"well since you ain't ate, i'm not gonna make you eat banana pudding...you got any fruit??" she asked and i nodded.

"come on you finna eat sumn from there." she said and i groaned.

"i'm not hungry." i said again but she grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder.

"put me downnnnn-" i stopped when she smacked me thigh.

i sighed and looked at her ass, i wanna smack it but i don't want her to drop me-

maybe another day

she put me down and i watch her take grapes out the fridge and put some in a bowl then put ran water over them before pouring the water out.

"here...you don't gotta eat em all but just some." she said handing me the bowl.

"fine..." i mumbled.

i sat down at the island in the kitchen,"can i see your phone i left mine in the living room." i said to trini.

"nigga— get up." she said and i slowly got up before she took the seat i was in and pulled me onto her lap.

"here." she handed me her phone and i put in her password then went on insta as i slowly ate the grapes.

❦❦❦❦❦

"not you finally loving her." i said as trini rubbed royals stomach since she fell asleep on her lap.

"shut up." she said as i played the game.

"niggaaaa how you go the wrong way i was leading us to freedom dumbass-" i said into the mic and trini started laughing.

"lead us to freedom? bitch you not harriet tubman." trini said i threw the pillow beside me at her.

royal jumped before running off,"see what you did." trini said and i shrugged as i got back to the game.

"when you not working??" she asked me.

"i mean...i have went all this week, so probably sometime next week i'll be off.." i said and she nodded.

"good i wanna take you out soon." she said and i smiled.

"aweee- aye hold on." i said then left the party and sat the controller down.

i straddled her lap and her arms went around my waist.

"you wanna take me out stinka." i said and she scrunched up her face making me laugh.

"stinka?? nah that ain't gonna work." she said and i shrugged.

"you got some nice titties..." she added and i shook my head as i got off her lap.

"thanks...lemme see yours." she said.

"yeah time for me to take my exit." she said getting up.

"noooo i was playing dont goooo." i said hanging onto her.

"girl i will drop you." she said.

"you won't-" she actually dropped me.

"i don't like you." i said as i sat up on the floor.

"you said i won't right??" she said and i ignored her as i laid on the ground

"i- dakota get up." she said standing over me and held her hand out.

i just stared as her hand before she grabbed my legs and started dragging me,"OkaY oKay-" i said as she started dragging me towards the hallway.

she held her hand out again and i took it to get up,"please i'm tired.." i said and she nodded.

"alright sleep good i'm finna go." she said and i pouted.

bitch turning me soft-

"noooo stay here." i said.

"i can't my babymama gonna get mad." she said.

"babymama-"

"i'm playing wit chu." she said and i shook my head.

"mhm..." i said walking to my room and she followed.

"wait where royal-?" right as i asked there was a scratch on the door.

trini opened the door and royal walked in meowing and jumped onto the end of the bed.

i shook my head before i got into bed and trini took off her sweats and shirt.

not only her personality....but her body amazing foreal..

"what??" she asked as i watched her get in bed beside me.

"nun....i just like your body." she shrugged as she got under the cover.

"it ain't allat."

"it ain't allattttt lie again." i said and she laughed.

"ain't gonna lie...i've always been insecure about it." she said and i had to look over at her then back at the ceiling.

trini being vulnerable...

"oh...i'm sorry i don't see why though i love it foreal." i said and she nodded.

"thank you mama." she said and laughed a lil making me smile.

"wanna know what i be insecure about?" i asked her.

"if you wanna tell..."

"like my face shape...and my personality like face just cause...ion know it's different and my personality i feel it becomes to much for people cause it can be times where i'll snap out of nowhere or be clingy as hell...like i ain't even gonna lie i think i got bipolar disorder but i ain't tryna be on no medicine foreal...." i said and she nodded.

"one if you do got that i can handle that and help you with that, and your face shape is gorgeous as hell to me and that's all that matter." she said and i couldn't help but smile.

seeeee she got me smiling too much-

i didn't say anything as i laid on top of her and laid my head on her chest.

i listened to her heartbeat as we sat in a comfortable silence.

i heard purring making me look up and see trini rubbing royals head with one hand, i shook my head and looked at trini who was half sleep.

i laid a small peck on her lips and watch her slowly start smiling.

"goodnight..." i mumbled then felt royal lay on my back

this damn cat-

"goodnight mama.." she said and i closed my eyes before falling asleep.

•excuse any errors or mistakes
•vote&comment