12

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

"soooo what we doing again??" i asked sitting down in trini's lap.

we were at aiden's house,"i don't even know..." promise said taking a puff from the blunt.

"where y'all get weed— don't even matter have the smell out before angel get here." aiden said and promise nodded before passing it to naire.

we were starting to get to know naire, she seemed like cool people.

trini agrees so that's how you know you gotta be some kinda good, trini ain't judge mental but she watch how you move and act.

and 9/10 she always correct about somebody in the end.

"waitttt i just noticed yall matching." promise said and i nodded as i watched whatever trini was doing on her phone.

"which one??" she mumbled to me and i ain't say nun as i watched her scroll before she landed on a pink one.

one vibrates, the other doesn't.

"noooo go down." i said as she selected 11 inches.

she laughed,"then choose." she said and i looked at the sizes.

"mmm...here." i hit 8, i ain't tryna die yet shit.

she nodded then i looked up when there was a knock on the door.

"shit here!" aiden threw promise a can of febreeze which she started spraying and aiden turned on the ceiling fun.

"da ghetto..." i said shaking my head as i got up.

i answered the door and saw angel and what seemed her sister with her.

"hey dakota, this my sister brooklyn." she said and i nodded.

brooklyn was honestly a copy of her, maybe a lil older.

i allowed them in and i watched as promise made direct eye contact with me then pointed at her phone making me check mines.

promise: unt unt bitchhhh

-what?

promise: her sister make seem innocent but she a hoe

-what that gotta do wit me🧍🏾‍♀️

promise: she goes after people who SHE KNOW gotta bf/gf