03

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

i finished packing my bags then threw on a hoodie,"do i want it...?" i mumbled to myself as i grabbed the smoothie out the fridge.

won't hurt to try...

i slung my bag over my shoulder and held my smoothie in one hand and my phone in the other.

i started to call trini,"wassup?"

"what you doing?"i asked.

"coming down your street you ready??" she said

"damn i couldn't have got a i'm on the way."

"shut the fuck up and come outside." she said then hung up.

"mane i'll sit my ass in here..." i said sitting on the couch i took a swig of the smoothie.

i felt my stomach turn,"come on just keep this sip down..." i mumbled holding my hand over my mouth.

it was a knock on the door and i tried to push the nauseous feeling away,"really??" she said as she opened the door and i shrugged as i followed her to her car.

"wait—" i went back and locked the door then got in the car.

"you done ate??" she asked looking at the smoothie in my hand.

"mhm..." i hummed before taking a few more sips of it.

should've just kept that one sip-

my stomach kept turning,please don't throw up please don't throw up...

i leaned my head back as she drove," you good??" she asked and i nodded.

"mm..pull over." i said and she did.

i quickly open the door before throwing up...i was able to eat a lil last night...

"you pregnant-"

"ion even like dick nigga no. i just ate sumn wrong this morning..." i said as i closed the door back.

"you got gum??" i asked.

"in the dashboard.." i opened it and took a piece out putting it in my mouth.

"you sure you good throwing up and shit..."

"i told you i just ate sumn wrong that's all i'm good.." i said then got on my phone.

❦❦❦❦❦

"you want your own room?" she asked and i nodded.

"upstairs 2nd door on the left the 1st door is a bathroom." she said and i walked upstairs.

i made it to the room and i sat my bag down on the dresser that had a mirror, the bed had to be a king size.

i had a queen at home and it was bigger than that,"when i go back...i gotta buy myself a car foreal..." i mumbled as i put my phone on charge and turned on the tv.