18

𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇"royal— i'm finna beat yo ass

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇
"royal— i'm finna beat yo ass..." i said looking at the foot prints of highlight she left on the floor.

"some how you always get in my makeup." i mumbled throwing my old makeup in a box.

i was currently packing my stuff at home i didn't need anymore to help pack stuff i actually needed better.

"royalllll." i called out and her ass peeped around the corner.

"come here..." i said squatting down and moving my hand back and forth.

she leaned down before pouncing on my hand, i quickly grabbed her and put her inside her crate.

"now that should keep you out the way for a lil..." i said as i slipped cat nip inside.

❦❦❦❦❦

"come on lemme put a durag on him," i said to angel and she handed me one.

i sat armani up in my lap and tried my best to put it on him,"nigga...keep yo big head still.."

"girl leave my baby head alone." angel said and i laughed as i sat him on the bed but he leaned down into a crawling position.

" angel said and i laughed as i sat him on the bed but he leaned down into a crawling position

"not him showing off the gums." i said as she took a picture.

"yuhh tell me stop playing wit you armani." he looked over at me and rolled his eyes.

"i— see ion like you either bitch." i said said and angel hit me.

"whatttt he started it."

"how a baby— okay." she said picking him up.

i shrugged as the door opened and i saw trini,"babyyy!" i hugged her and she picked me up.

"hey baby mama." aiden said going to angel.