Man Up

Taylor's POV

( AKA Tyler )

When I seen my name on the gym list without Ryder I was beyond scared.. My breath hitched in my throat.. I can't do this without her!

Maybe if I talked to one of the coaching staff they'll let me switch to be with Ryder. Only way I'd know that is if I asked..

So I found the most friendly-est looking person in that room. And it just so happened to be a older looking women, so I walked up to her.

" Excuse me Miss, but may I ask you something?" I asked her like a true gentlemen.

" You already did." She said in a harsh tone..

I guess I looked shocked.

" Honey I'm kidding, how may I help you?" She asked much nicer.

I smiled at her.

" Well my name is on the gym list, and I was wondering if there's any possible way to get me on the ice list." I said ever so nicely in my manly voice.

" I'm sorry honey those lists have been planned like that for the last 2 weeks." She said before turning to walk away.

2 weeks?

Ry only came up with that plan last week..

Or did she?

" Listen up everyone, please go to your designated station." Some random man said.

Everyone started to leave the room.

I was scared to even move my feet.

" Pssst Ty." I heard someone whisper from behind me, I seen Ryder standing by a storage room door. I looked around to make sure no one seen me go in there with her. When the coast was clear I rushed over to her.

Once the door was shut I let it out.

" Two weeks Ryder. This list has been made like this for two freaking weeks, we found out last Thursday we didn't make the team. And yet our names have been on these lists for over two weeks." I said on the verge of tears..

" Yes Taylor I made sure to register us before the dead line closed in case the worst happened on the woman's team. And look where we are, if I hadn't of did that Tay we would be sitting in science right now." She said trying to calm me down..

She did have a point.

" I guess your right Ry. But I don't want to go to the gym alone." I complained to her.

She lightly slapped me across the face.

" Snap out of it Tay, its only for an hour or so. Besides I think I seen Jonathan Toews name on your list." She said with a sly smile..

She knew I couldn't resist Toews!

His smile..

His looks..

His eyes.. Oh my god his eyes..

Snap out of it Taylor! I scolded myself.. Your not your normal cute self, your here dressed as a guy. Like he'd even look your way.

" Alright fine I'll go to the gym by myself." I said before leaving the closet..

" You'll do fine Tay." Ryder said before I closed the door on her face.

I just walked out of the conference room, and upstairs to the gym.

" Excuse me sir." Someone said from behind me.. I froze in my place before I slowly turned around.