Chapter 39.75

Yugyeom and BamBam

---

The diner was a sacred place where many memories had been made. Hoseok knew that because Youngjae had told him about all the moments him and the boys shared after all hanging out. Hoseok was grateful that they had accepted into their group. And it was not that he was lonely beforehand, he obviously had Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung, but Youngjae and the rest of the guys were also nice to call friends. Even with a past beef between Namjoon, Jackson and Mark, Hoseok could see them all uniting to become friends once again.

Hoseok sighed in relief that Youngjae had given him a short walk to the diner that was only around the corner but judging the encounters he had been making all day, he knew that Yugyeom and BamBam were the last people he had to get the final clue from. Not that Hoseok minded the couple, he just knew they were a little too chaotic for him to catch up with.

Entering the diner, Hoseok's nostrils flared at the smell of syrup and coffee swirling around the room. His brown orbs scanned the restaurant, stopping the search once his eyes connected to the bleached hair Thai man. Becoming more excited knowing it was his last mission, Hoseok practically skipped in happiness to Yugyeom and BamBam.

BamBam cuffed his mouth and began making air horn sounds, to which Yugyeom joined as Hoseok tried his best to not look awkward whilst posing with finger guns. Bam laughed loudly and patted the seat beside him for Hoseok to sit. Hoseok sat with his hands situated on his lap, looking at the two younger men expectantly. His left leg bounced up and down waiting for their next words.

"So, how has your day been?" BamBam asked, starting up casual talk that made Hoseok furrow his brows.

Yugyeom leaned forward, taking in Hoseok's appearance before cackling, "You look a bit dirty. Were you playing in the dirt or something? You know Youngjae is waiting for you, right? And you are going to show up in dirty clothes? That is highly unprofessional, my guy."

Hoseok stared blankly between the two men, glancing down at his outfit before cursing at how dirty he looked. Meeting BamBam's eyes, Hoseok sighed deeply before lowering his head knowing what his next mission was. "You have to give me a makeover, don't you?"

Yugyeom clapped loudly, cheering alongside BamBam as they pulled a Gucci shopping bag with a cheesy smile. "Don't worry, we were waiting for this moment the entire day. It was as if Mark knew you were going to go through all three bags of soil." BamBam muttered, searching through the bag to pull-out brand-new clothes for Hoseok to change in.

"It took a lot of me not to buy you leather black pants, so you better be appreciative that Gyeomie was by my side the entire time." BamBam affirmed, giving Hoseok a playful glare with his hand finally snaking around Yugyeom's waist.

"There is a bathroom here, get dressed in there and then we will give you the next clue." Yugyeom encouraged, unable to contain his giddiness.

Hoseok nodded, taking the bag of clothing to the bathroom with him. Locking himself in one of the stalls, he peered into the bag and widened his eyes when spotting the receipt in the bag. Taking out the matching beige plaid suit, Hoseok felt too poor to be even touching such fabric with his hands. Nether the less, he still wanted to next clue, so he changed into it quickly.

Exiting out of the stall, he looked at his appearance in complete awe. He looked like he meant business, and that business was finally reuniting Youngjae. Washing his hands once again, his used them to dampen down his hair to slick it back a little to look more presentable for Youngjae's presence.

Taking the bag of his dirty clothes back out to BamBam and Yugyeom, Hoseok strutted a couple of poses while the couple wolf whistled at him coming their direction. "Now that outfit is perfect for Jae," Yugyeom whispered to BamBam who nodded in agreement, "Here is the last envelope. Good luck."

Hoseok took the envelope from Yugyeom's grasp, waving goodbye to the two once more before opening the letter to see where he must go now. 'All you did was smile at me and I fell hard. Meet me at the place where we first talked, hopefully you won't just kiss my cheek this time.'

Reading over the text quickly, Hoseok shoved the note into his suit pocket, sprinting to the last location. His pounding was louder than his own footsteps against the pavement. His breath was shortened, but his legs were never going to stop moving until he was in front of Youngjae. And as soon as he turned on a corner, there he stood with a wide smile, the love of his life; Choi Youngjae.

TO BE CONTINUED