Chapter 9

Size Doesn't Matter

Markypoo:
Guys, I have an announcement to make...

Bammiebamsurmum:
You're actually married to the president and you're travelling to space to save the world?
Or maybe you're pregnant with the headmaster's baby, and you need to leave Korea forever!

Gyeomiebear:
Bammie, you good?

Bammiebamsurmum:
These thoughts consume my head a lot.
I need to stop hanging out with you, Gyeomie.

Gyeomiebear:
You love me.

Wang_puppy:
Why don't you tell Namjoon? You guys have been together for like two months now.

Markypoo:
That's the thing, Jackson.
He broke up with me last night.

Jinyoungie:
What a tragedy.
Mark, are you alright?

Markypoo:
Yeah, I'm okay.

Imjaebeom:
Where are you now?

Markypoo:
I'm at my dorm room.

OtterJae:
Do you have a roommate?

Markypoo:
I was lucky enough to not be given one. Why?

OtterJae:
No reason.

Crab Busters

Imjaebeom:
Jackson, where are you?

Wang_puppy:
I'm in the library.

Jinyoungie:
Okay, I have a plan.
Jaebeom buy some chocolates, Yugyeom buy a teddy bear, Bambam will buy some tissues, and Youngjae will buy him some sad love movies.

Bammiebamsurmum:
What are you gonna do, Jinyoung?

Jinyoungie:
You guys will leave everything outside of Mark's dorm and I'll deliver Jackson Wang to his doorstep.

Wang_puppy:
I CAN'T DO THAT!!
JINYOUNG, YOU KNOW I LIKE HIM!!

Jinyoungie:
Why do you think I'm doing it?

Imjaebeom:
You're so smart, it's actually scary.

~
After a lot of convincing, Jinyoung had brought Jackson to Mark's dorm. And boy was he nervous.

Jinyoung kept reassuring the unconfident male in front of him. Jackson's hands were shaking, in one was a little teddy bear, the other was a bag containing chocolates, a tissue box and movies.

"Don't worry, Jackson. You'll be fine." His peachy friend smiles.

"O-okay."

With one final pat on the back, Jinyoung leaves his friend showing two thumbs up, then exiting the building.

With one deep breath, Jackson reaches up knocking on the door. After a few seconds, a messy haired Mark opens the door.

He was wearing a black T-shirt, grey sweatpants and black socks. To keep it short, he basically looked like a tumblr boyfriend everyone wants to have.