Chapter 31

Bowling. A fun game to play with family and friends, not the type to cause a feud over right? Wrong. Choi Youngjae and Im Jaebeom were about to throw hands before they were even at the venue. Hoseok had to sit between the two just to make sure no snarky comments or fists were thrown. Whereas, Jinyoung was in the passenger seat next to the driver who, out of all people, happened to be BamBam.

Located in the other car was Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom, Jungkook and Taehyung. Even before entering the car the young mushroom knew that this wasn't gonna be a pleasant car ride. Deciding to create a system he had made Jungkook drive, Jackson sit in the passenger seat and the rest in the back with yours truly. It eased the awkwardness a tad, making Yugyeom very proud of himself, he couldn't wait to tell his boyfriend.

When they arrived in front of the bowling alley, the worker had told them that a maximum of four people can only play in one isle. So, once more they did the most responsible thing to decide it. A school yard pick with three captains; Yugyeom, Jaebeom and Youngjae.

[ The Teams:

We're gonna beat Youngjae - Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Mark and BamBam

The Bubble Buddies - Youngjae, Hoseok and Jackson

Memer Dreamers - Yugyeom, Jungkook and Taehyung ]

The teams all chose the bowling lanes beside each other; on the far end was 'We're Gonna Beat Youngjae', in the middle was, 'Memer Dreamers', and in the end was, 'The Bubble Buddies'. It was obvious Youngjae and Jaebeom needed to be separated before they separate each others limbs. And so the "fun" competition began.

About 10 minutes into the game BamBam ditched his group to join Yugyeom's, the two leaders of the other team were fuming saying it was unfair but Jinyoung was quick to react calming down the situation.

They continued playing but then the memer dreamers got bored so all four of them started to muck around in their own lane. Yugyeom and Jungkook started dancing to any song that played on the loud speaker while the other two were singing to random words that had matched the beat. In conclusion it was a mess, a beautiful mess.

"Yah Yugyeom!" Jinyoung scolds stomping over to pick him off the ground he was humping.

Jungkook bursts into laughter, sitting next to Taehyung who was exactly the same as the man beside him. Jackson also walked over to the middle lane curious about what was happening.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to grind on the floor in public. Do you have a conscience in there at all you mushroom?" Jinyoung asks with a straight face.

Yugyeom looks down at him biting his lip to hide his laughter. "Nah, Barry is on his break right now and he'll be back in five." There was a loud slap heard between the three lanes, followed by another big burst of laughter.

Park Jinyoung slapped Kim Yugyeom across the face.

The younger male turned his face to look at the older smiling. "Do it harder next time, okay?" He winks sitting down next to Jungkook. Jinyoung inhales deeply trotting over to Jackson to talk to a more 'civilised' person.

Ten minutes later the rest of the boys had joined the middle lane party. All except Youngjae and Jaebeom, both being determined to win. It was a fierce competition and no one knew who was going to win.

It was currently 9:30pm, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok had dispersed from the group not wanting to intrude on their sacred tradition of eating at the diner down the road from the university.

Youngjae was a sulking mess and Jaebeom wasn't happy with the scores but keep it to himself. The result had been a tie, but that wasn't enough for either men so they had many rematches all being a draw each time.

"Don't be sad Youngjae, you had a very cheerful cheerleader cheering you on. So cheer up!" Bam affirms.

Mark chuckles, "If I had a dollar for every time you said cheer in that sentence."

"You'd still be the same poor man you are now! Just with an extra four dollars!" Bam fires back slamming down on the table jokingly.

Youngjae releases his lovable laugh that everyone had been wanting to hear for weeks now, and god was it beautiful. The six boys watched in amazement smiling brightly at their bubbly friends state, Jackson wiped a fake tear making Jinyoung slap his forearm jokingly.

Once Youngjae calms down from his laughter he looks around the booth seeing all eyes on him. He furrows his eyebrows tilting his head a little.

"What?"

"Oh how I've missed that beautiful sound..." Jaebeom mumbles staring into space

All five agreed with him, only making Youngjae roll his eyes more. "You guys are acting like I was never gonna laugh again."

Jackson scoffs loudly, putting his fork down next to his plate of only maple syrup. "Have you read any fanfiction ever?"

The youngest couple at the booth started snickering at the question, earning a glare from Jinyoung to shut them up. Mark covers his mouth as well not wanting to laugh at the question.

"Of course, but they have a girl or a guy come in and magically make them laugh." Youngjae explains with hand gestures.

It was Jaebeom's turn to snicker now, "So we magically made you laugh?"

Youngjae nods proudly, "You're all my saviour! But don't get too cocky, Hobi is my sunshine."

"You're his too, like it's just twice as bright when talk are together." Yugyeom states in a matter of fact tone, making the male blush.

BamBam points out his pink cheeks making the rest of the boys laugh, Youngjae joining in anyway to feel apart of it. They spent the rest of the night making jokes about the past times and stuff that had recently happened, all seven agreed in their minds that is was nice talking like they used to again. No drama or fights breaking, it was finally back at peace again, and no one was planning on breaking that.

Mark and Jackson were pretty much ditched by everyone else, so they were on the walk back to the dorms. It was quiet to begin with, until Mark decided he had to speak up just one more time.

"Jackson?" He says gaining the attention from the other. Jackson hums signalling that much received his attention. "I'm sorry."

"What for?" Jackson replies chuckling slightly.

"For everything, I was a mess because I really wanted you and I didn't respect your wishes..." He trails off biting his bottom lip softly to stop it from quivering.

Jackson stops both of them on the path, he holds Mark's hands softly staring into the others now glossy ones. "Even when you're on the verge of tears you still look handsome as always Markypoo.." He coos gently in order to calm Mark down.

"What are you trying to say Jackson?" He questions, a tear rolling down his cheek. Jackson quick to react wiping it away with his thumb.

"I'm saying, I like you too Mark." He confirms, "And I was wondering if you'd do me the honours of becoming my boyfriend?"

Mark gasps loudly. "Yes!" he cheers pulling Jackson into a tight hug. They pull away leaning in to connect their lips together, this time it wasn't a kiss based on lust, it was a kiss of love.

~

Markson is finally a thing, now y'all can stop complaining.