Chapter 5

The engagement ceremony begins rajbeer slips the ring inside payal's finger kissed her hands with utmost love and respect while loud claps and cheers echoed the mansion. Sidharth couldn't stop admiring shehnaaz which didn't go unnoticed by ritaji and his sisters. Shehnaaz happily hugged her brother congratulated them for becoming one infront of the world. Parminder ji is talking to shukla family when she gestured her daughter to greet them. She happily came forward and took their blessings.

P:- Rita ji yeh meri beti shehnaaz hai (proudly)

R:- Bohut pyaar bache hai (kissing her forehead)

Neetu di asked her qualifications when she confidently introduced herself as a doctor they were highly impressed not just by her physical appearance but the way she respects elders. She looks very innocent and naive ritaji couldn't stop praising her beauty finally got a perfect bride for her dear son. Sidharth stood there pretending to be on phone while his ears were on their conversation. He couldn't understand the reason behind his interest growing to know this girl whose affecting him so much.Shehnaaz stole few glances towards him felt a little upset to see find him least interested to know about her due to which she excused and went towards the food stall where zoya is munching noodles.

Sana:- Zoe main bohut hurt hoon (sadly pouted)

Z:- kyun babe ? Tera hero samne khada hai phir bhi Tu upset hai ? (frown)

Sana:- (nodded) Tujhe pata main abhi uske family sai baat kar rahi thi they are very sweet usne ek baar bhi meri taraf nahi dekha Infact didn't even try to start a conversation kitna rude haina 😔

Z:- (rolled eyes) Sanu yaar what do you expect him to do ? Itna famous actor hai thoda attitude toh dikhayega na aur waise bhi you are his secret admirer woh tera nahi hai so relax and enjoy food 😂🙄

Sana:- (death glare) Your such a bitch instead of pacifying me your adding salt on my wounds. I wish you weren't my bestfriend 😡

Poor girl stormed away leaving zoya upset who can't see her bestfriend angry she will need to do something inorder to bring them close. An idea strikes her mind due to which she complimented herself for being so intelligent typical zoya. She took out a chocolate bar smirking and bribed a six year old girl to help in accomplishing the filmy idea playing inside her head. She assured not to worry and proceeded towards sidharth whose busy talking to mehul. He felt someone pulling his hand a wide smile came on his face to see an adorable girl quickly knelt down pecked her cheeks lovingly making her softly giggle.

Ss:- Hey sweetheart (smiling)

R:- Hey mera naam riya hai will you be my friend (cutely pouted)

Ss:- (chuckled) Sure babe 😍❤️

R:- Aap mere friend hona toh please meri ball store room sai lekar ao galati sai andar chale gaye it's too dark inside mujhe darr lagta hai can you please help me ? (puppy eyes)

Sidharth instantly agreed to help went upstairs to search while riya created the same drama infront of shehnaaz. She innocently proceeded towards the store room when zoya quickly locked our sidnaaz inside the dark room. He turned around due to which shehnaaz lands on his hardchest. Shehnaaz didn't expect anybody to be here extreme fear and terror squeezed her poor heart shutting her eyes screamed loudly " Ammmaaa bhooth please bachao hayee rabba abhi toh meri shaadi bhi nahi huwe 😂😩"

Sidharth grabbed her waist slammed her back against the wall and closed her mouth with his palm before she gathers everyone here. She opened her eyes widely got astonished to find sidharth. Both of them kept staring at eachother none of them wanted to blink as if one of them will vanish like beautiful dream they are just few inches away their heartbeat are rising with proximity poor girl felt breathless if he didn't pull away she will surely collapse anytime soon. She touched his hand covering her mouth gesturing him to remove snapping him back on earth. He pulled away cursing himself for getting affected will need to maintain a distance from this crazy girl.

Sana:- (breathing heavily) Hayeee rabba aap nai toh mujhe dara diya ek waqt kai liye toh laga meri jaan nikal gaye 😒

Ss:- (rolled eyes) Oh waoo toh ab main tumhe bhooth dikhta hoon 🙄

Sana:- Nahi woh mujhe laga andhera haina toh obviously bhooth aya hoga insaan toh ane sai rahe (innocently)

Ss:- (wide eyes) Your unbelievable miss ghaadi tumhare logics senseless hain wait a minute ... Are you sure tum doctor ho ?

Sana:- (scrunched nose) Ofcourse I am a doctor and stop calling me ghaadi 😠

Ss:- (chuckled) Nice joke I pity your patients 😂

Sana:- Excuse me agar aise baat hai toh I pity your fans for spending money just to watch you onscreen (angrily)

Ss:- (snorted) I provide them entertainment not your boring lectures any ways move aside tumse baat karna fazool hai also am sure your one of them !!

Sana:- Main bhi Marr nahi rahi aap sai baat karne Kai liye also let me burst your imaginary bubble am not your fan (yelled)

Sidharth took a deep breath unable to handle her presence marched towards the door tried to leave annoyed with her attitude. His ego couldn't tolerate her denial almost every girl he came across were their fans. It's difficult to digest that she isn't of them little did he know that's she is HIS SECRET ADMIRER

Ss:- What the fuck tumne darwaza kyun bandh kiya because of your stupid action we are stuck here ... Tum sach main ghaadi ho !! (Yelled)

Sana:- (death glare) Aap ka deemag kharab hai main kyun hum dono ko lock Karunge ?

Ss:- Obviously like other girls here you were looking for a golden opportunity to spend time with me isliye apna ghatiya useless deemag chala kar yeh plan banaya mujhe laga your innocent was thankful you saved me from that crowd little did I know your worse and cunning (furiously)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment