❤️❤️ Character sketch ❤️❤️

Sidharth shukla:- 40 year old Bollywood star every girl drool over him most hot topic of the town dated several co actors never found his lady love . Honestly never felt the need to search for it cause didn't took life seriously . A very sexy handsome actor who holds a flirtatious nature . Nothing matters to him more than his family . Every move becomes the headlines of famous media portals still manages to be under limelight without any efforts . Every director wishes to work with him gave famous movies for dharma productions . His movies gain double profit and his fans are called sidhearts basically they hold a very precious place in his heart .

Rita shukla:- A very loving and supportive mother who wishes to get her son married as soon as possible looking for a suitable bride .

Preeti shukla:- The eldest daughter of the house married to a business man has a cute daughter naina .

Neetu shukla:- Elder than sidharth happily married to a director and a mother to a little boy ayaan .

Shehnaaz kaur Gill :- 25year old beautiful paediatrician who loves treating kids cause they are most innocent individuals on earth . She is cute bubbly girl with a package of hotness and smartness . Since school life has been admiring her favourite celebrity crush Sidharth shukla . She didn't even know the meaning of love when her poor heart started beating for him . It's been so many years never felt like dating only dreamt marrying asia's superstar sidharth shukla has been secretly sending him love letters , flowers and gifts .

Parminder Gill :- A very sweet and loving mother who always supports her kids

Santosh Gill :- He is a politician due to which mostly lives in Punjab .

Shehbaaz :- The most supportive brother totally cute and joyful personality .

Zoya khan:- Shehbaaz girlfriend and Shehnaaz childhood bestie both of them live together in mumbai . She is a general doctor by profession .

Kushal Tandon:- Sidharth's bestfriend and a popular face of film industry .

Vikas Gupta :- Famous producer and bestfriend of Sidharth

Jay :- Popular face of television industry bestie of Sidharth .

Mahi:- A famous model now a mother to a babe girl tara happily married to Jay

Shefali:- A very successful journalist currently dating Kushal .

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Let me know your views regarding this book will start next week after mysterious bodyguard ends .

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment