Chapter 31

Sidharth doesn't step back instead tries to pull her into his protective embrace unable to take handle their closeness immediately yank away drags him out of the room with utmost rage and hate. His tearful and anxious gaze plead not to create any sort of distance between their relationship while her beautiful eyes blame him for playing with her emotions and hurting beyond imagination. She can't tolerate his presence clenching hands furiously shut the door leaving him heartbroken. He hates himself for not being loyal or confused with his feelings because it hurts to become reason of her tears although shameless heart beats for his secret admirer and developing strong emotions for his wife too. He will surely go insane while trying to acknowledge these unknown sensations. Naaz breaks down crying miserably leaning against the door feeling shattered.

Sidharth shuts eyes trying to calm himself down resting it against door feeling her back separated with hard barrier of wall. She feels the same too as if these two souls are beautfiully interconnected. Both lovingly caress eachother hand placing it on either sides of doors while painful tears roll down their cheeks. It is heart wrenching to be stuck in such awful situations unable to take anymore rushed out of mansion for clearing out his head. She thumps down closing her mouth to suppress her innocent heart from yelling out. His hurtful words echo making her breathless just wants to get out of this place as soon as possible its getting suffocating harshly wipes off tears marching towards wardrobe.

Sidharth took every right to live in in this room as husband and wife although doesn't wanna blame him cause he never gave any expectations infact didn't even promise to love. It's only her mistake to take his care, attention, jealousy, romantic dance or that kiss as love. She has been selflessly loving him for quite a long time now maybe before realising actual meaning of pure emotion. She needs space from this unwanted marriage staying here will only cause pain. It is better to leave rather than getting suffocated to death... carrying small suit case she leaves shukla mansion drives to her apartment only place capable to provide calm and happiness.

After sometime, unlocks apartment to find her bestfriend munching food while video calling shehbaaz. Zoya anxiously ended call witnessing broken state she instantly ran to pull her into tight hug. She couldn't understand anything kept pacifying while caressing back and requesting to calm down. Her body is very warm indicating that she is suffering from high fever pulling away touched her forehead burning with temperature.

Z:- Fuck babe your having fever did you take any medicine ? (worriedly)

Sana:- (shook head) I don't want any medicine zoe my life is fucked up 💔😭

Z:- what happened don't tell me tere pati ne phir koi siyappa kardiya ?

Sana:- He broke my heart zoe regrets every moment we have spend together kehta our passionate kiss was a mistake. He doesn't love me kisi aur ko chahta hai Kya karun marjaun ? (wobbling like a babe)

Zoya can't tolerate her babe sister crying desperately wants to punch him hard for always hurting shehnaaz. He is a jerk shouldn't have come closer if he loves someone else. She wants to scold her for loving him insanely and later spoiling life by getting married to a stupid man.

Z:- Haan marja kutte tera deemag hamesha se khaali hai pehle deewano ki tarhan letters likh kar pyaar ka izhaar karte thi phir uske saath shaadi karke zindagi barbaad karle. Main toh hamesha se kehte aye hoon tera pyaar sirf takleef daiga dekh liya ab chal andar medicine lekar rest kar being a doctor never expected you to take health lightly (sternly)

Sana:- I love him zoe usko mujhse pyaar kyun nahi hota ? (cutely pouted)

Z:- (hug her tightly) kyunke woh bewaqoof hai ab dafah kar aise ladke ata jaate rahainge chal have food phir medicine lekar rest karna ❤️😭

Sana:- (shook head) Mujhe bhook nahi tu chal saath main sote hain 😔

Z:- I am not a lesbian sweetheart 😂 (chuckles)

Sana:- Ahhhhhaaa shutup bitch (smacking head)

Zoya forcefully made her eat a little butter chicken with naan after taking medi both slept like soul sisters crying over her broken heart. Ritaji and sisters come back home servants inform that shehnaaz held left crying with suitcase leaving them shocked. They dial her number goes switch off worriedly called sidharth ordering to come as soon as possible.

Ss:- Kya huwa aap sabne call karke kyun bulaya ? (raise an eyebrow)

R:- Teri biwi ghar chor kar chale gaye (angrily)

Sidharth can't believe she left him alone his heart sank inside stomach feeling disheartened. Extreme guilt and regret started taking over his conscious brain thumps on sofa groaning in frustration. She can't leave him alone but what can he expect after breaking her heart.

Why does it feel so awful ?

If he loves his secret admirer than why is he bothered about her exit ?

He should be happy or delighted to see her walk out that's what he wanted isn't it ? Why does it feel so wrong ?

Tears formed in back of eyes realising her importance and presence in life 💔

N:- Did you offend her sidharth ? (Sternly)

P:- She wasn't even feeling well uska khayal rakhne ke badle you fought with that innocent girl so irresponsible sidharth (disappointed)

R:- Go and bring her back home Kya jawaab dunge uske parents ko ... Do you even realise agar media ko pata chala toh bawaal mach jayega ... Beti bana kar lekar aye usko tera farz banta hai pyaar aur izzat karna. Joh bhi problems hain sort out karo as soon as possible rather than acting like a child and prioritising ego. Beta relationship ko sambhalna seekho biwi hai tumhare can't be acting irresponsible (suggested)

Ss:- (nodded) Don't worry maa promise I will bring her back home ❤️

N:- You better do or else we will band your entry too (threaten)

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment