Chapter 28

Shehnaaz rapidly concludes all the appointments and important cases before working over completes. After sometime, nervously drives back home thinking about their sudden dinner plan basically a date. She can't imagine that after so many arguments her sidharth is ready to keep his ego aside & finally get rid off their awkwardness and differences. She happily steps inside the house to meet her sweet mother in law chit chatting with neetu di and preeti di. They warmly welcome back with quick hugs while these naughty siblings didn't stop teasing as their boring handsome brother came all the way to hospital with breakfast.

Sana:- (blush) Maa ask both of them to stop teasing me ?

N:- Oye hoye our sweet little cute bhabi is blushing 😍🔥(chuckles)

P:- Wahhh kya baat hai lagta hai aag dono taraf barabar lage hai (winks)

R:- (death glare) Stop pulling her leg warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga now get ready sidharth will be home soon :)

Shehnaaz lovingly kissed her face and blew flying kisses to her cute sisters that both end up giggling. She walk inside their room carrying handbag and laptop suddenly loud gasp escap her mouth when gaze fell on very pretty black saree placed on bed. Her lips curled up into a beautiful smile excitedly pickes up jaw drops and eyes widen to observe the blouse is backless which makes her heart jump out of anxiousness shrugging all random thoughts away happily went to take shower can't stop grinning thinking about her love ... her sidharth and his sweet gestures. It makes her feel special almost cloud 9 touching heavens he is responsible for driving his secret admirer insane. It's been ages since innocent heart yearn his love and affection as it always learnt to provide fondness never expected to receive anything in return yet her dream are all coming true.

She wears robe while exiting washroom happily dried hair with towel quickly changed into saree and applied little foundation, blush, kajal and red lipstick looking gorgeous and hot as fuck. Naaz decides to wear diamond studs, heels, sindoor and anklets to complete look for tonight. Phone rang nervously picked up it's none other than sidharth demands to meet in parking area before as his stomach is growling with hunger which made her chuckle.

(Credit goes to google

(Credit goes to google ... Imagine it's backless and waist is visible I love this actress alot and in love with this saree as its quite decent and beautiful 😍)

Sidharth is feeling anxious which never happened before infact being popular actor and most handsome bachelor had increased demand between actresses so obviously going on dinner dates have never been so challenging. It's driving him insane every second is passing as months arising depth of his frustration. He is pacing back and forth with nervousness when accidently bumps into soft delicate body his hands automatically slides around her sexy waist protect her from meeting ground. She collides on his hardchest fisting coat between little palms and shutting eyes out of fear and anxiousness.

His breath stuck feeling awestruck while heart flutters with surprise almost knocking air out off lungs eventually leading him breathless. He leans closer lovingly caressing her face with rough hands allowing her melt under touch which isn't less than magic. She opens beautiful brown orbs compelling him not to break their stare game and losing her senses. His only focus to capture adorable features until last breath. It's so peaceful to stay this close without any worries or tension till heart interrupted to maintain distance reminding about HIS SECRET ADMIRER ...

Ss:- (pull away) You ready lets go we are running late 😔

Sana:- Hayeee kitna sadhu hai meri tareef bhi nahi ki jab dekho arguments ke liye ready rehta hai (murmuring to herself cutely pouted)

Sidharth opens passenger door like a complete gentlemen made her take seat beside him. He starts driving followed by guards due to security reasons can't take risks. She didn't spare single glance instead keep looking out of glass that made him groan in frustration.

Sana:- (to herself) Ajeeb insaan apne saath lekar aya hai atleast baat toh kare chup rehne mein kaunse khushi milti hai ?

Ss:- Tumne kuch kaha ? (raised eyebrow)

Sana:- (shook head) Aap se baat nahi kar rahe I am talking to my personal god sirf meri sunte hain 😂❤️

Ss:- (chuckles) Tum sach mein ghaadi ho 😆👏🏻

Sana:- (roll eyes) Aap sadhu shukla hain 🙄

Ss:- Maine gussa bhi nahi kiya phir kyun sadhu bola rahe ho ? 😱

Sana:- Gussa nahi kiya lekin khaadus bane baithe hain matlab jabse aye hoon ek baar meri tareef nahi ki infact ache se baat bhi nahi ki even though I dressed according to your choice. Tell me honestly, do you regret bringing me out for a dinner ? If it's true you we can go back home koi zabardasti nahi ... (sadly)

Sidharth mentally smacks his head for acting strange just mere thought of his secret admirer makes him feel guilty and regret their beautiful moment. He is such an idiot for disheartening innocent soul looking absolutely pretty, sexy, hot and breath taking mashallah.

Ss:- (held hand) Biwi you look extremely beautiful in this black saree trust me most prettiest in the world. Itne pyaare that words fall short to admire beauty that is unknowingly captivating my heart. You don't even require compliments next time put your overthinking brain at rest also we are not going back home.

Shehnaaz lower down gaze blushing hard as red as beetroot his sweet words make her sweet heart flutter with happiness and excitement. She felt cheeks heat up and breath uneven quite rapid as of ran marathon. He stops car near lavish restaurant newly owned by his best buddy kushal. Both interlock their hands together proceeding towards special arrangement.

Top floor beautifully decorated with dining table and red roses breath taking view and interiors. He pulls the chair like gentlemen for her to sit and position himself on her opposite. Manager came with menus sidharth asked shehnaaz to order food according to her preference. She happily went for biryani, kabab, noddles and butter chicken. He orders grill items with humus, salad and bread after sometime food arrived and they start talking on random topics enjoying tasty dishes. Sidharth notices little butter chicken in the corner of her lip takes napkin leans closer and lovingly cleaned it making her blush hard.

Ss:- (forwards hand) May I have a dance with beautiful lady ?

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment