New Book!!!

Wassup lovelies!!!!

200+ reads, thank you guys so much, I'm overjoyed!! Can't thank you readers enough. Means a lot.

Jaja

Wait, now wait..

I didn't come back here to bask in my glory..

But I came here...

To officially announce 'Silent Cries' is out now!!!

So excited for you guys to read my most recent work this far. Hope you liked this one as well.

This will be my last A/N over here. :(

Anywho..

Silent Cries:

Silent Cries:

Her life is no happy ending...

A beautiful gown, a beautiful carriage, a wedding she'd never imagine better. She was willing to give up everything for someone she'd never doubted loved her with all his heart...

Loved.

A deadly feeling puts a halt in the love that she felt for one man. "Remember who was there for you. It was me not him"

Will Melinoe say I do to the man she loves and become Mrs Garcia? Or Will she spend her life with the person she's forbidden with & be with whom Destiny wants her to be with?

Find out.

~~~~~~~

Revamp version: Summary

n. The state in screaming but no one's listening.

Her life is no happy ending...

Imagine picturing your love story like Cinderella? Repetitive & typical, yes. A beautiful gown, a beautiful carriage with white horses, and a happy moment that had to be put to an end before midnight. Other wise she'll drown back into a pretentious smile filled with images of reality.

That was her, Melinoe. The absence of ones fiancé can result to many things. Like, infidelity.

A deadly feeling puts a halt in all of her love that she felt for a man.

Will Melinoe say I do? Or Will she allow the forbidden passion to take and control & be with whom destiny wants her to be with?

[July, 2021: I'm making a note here once again. I'm editing this part to notify my readers that Silent Cries revamp version  is available on Webnovel. I'm currently rewriting this book &(Joe's name is now Alejandro) but it will not be published here.

Thank you]

Please, consider checking it out.

Until then lovelies..

Bye. ~☁🌙