Chapter 17: The past

«This is everything that had happened in Brianna's past, that will help you in understanding the story better.
                       Enjoy»
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna was your typical girl, that fell for an "ordinary" man, who's name was Juan. Juan Rodriguez, the only man she ever loved since her father's death at eight years.

She never knew anything about Juan's past, nothing. He barely didn't have family was all Brianna knew.

She hadn't known anything until she became the wife of the biggest drug Lord existing. Obviously, Brianna was unaware as he kept this secret from her.

But then Chris came, one of Juan's business partners, but oh was Chris craving for power, the same way he envied Brianna has Juan's wife.

He wanted to be the top dog, the only way he could do that was to kill Juan, and then someone had to take over, which had to be Brianna. Since Rodriguez had no family. In Columbia, Mexico, Cuba, international Brianna is known as Brianna Rodriguez, she goes by Cerci and people call her The Black Widow.

Chris, then accomplished his goal murdering Juan. His next prey was Brianna, to make her fall for him, and kill her. Like a vice versa situation. But after Juan's death, not only was she broken, but she was set on finding out who killed her husband. She would torture them till the very end. She was now the cold hearted Cerci everybody would talk about. Making business deals, murdering and torturing men, feeling no sympathy at all. She was malicious, and would kill any body who tried to hurt her family. Her vow was now to never fall for any other man, as to whoever tried to hurt her would be killed.

When her right hand, Lorenzo, had discovered there was a rat, she was set on finding out who it was. Right before her stood a fearful Chris as he confessed every single thing he did behind her back.

She despised Chris, because he dared to lay his hands on her.

She pulled the trigger, she was merciless. But her mistake was pulling the trigger once.

Chris, was the one who had not only killed her husband making her a widower, but also killed her dad, in the car accident as she was only eight years old.

Over two years The Malicious Black Widow had moved to Chicago, to find extend her work over there. Now the Americans are set to capture her.

Unaware that she left Columbia, LA and Mexico, Chris was slowly building his power. The power to become more powerful than The Black Widow ever was... which was most likely Impossible. She was powerful to the level of nobody ever surpassing her power. But Chris did.. becoming..

A demon.

He wants vengeance for his death and is on it.

To over power him, a slave would have to risk his life for Brianna's and become a demon himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, yes Chris is old.

Second, everything was explained. And please note only a demons slave can over power Chris. So, on that note..

Vote and share!
Much love
:)