Chapter 21: Dead

I made myself comfortable on the bed as a huge sigh escaped my lips. Bringing my knees up to my chest, my hands rested on my shoulder blades.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I look up into the night sky.

Since I'm the woman Chris wants, I analyzed the  mansion, it's pretty white compared to my mansion back in LA. And believe me, when I say it white, I mean that's it's white.

There was a golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the walls were white, as I assumed my room was the biggest in this entire place.  The fluffy white sofas had golden decorations on them.

And since I'm "his"  Queen, everybody does what I say now. I call the shots. Which wasn't anything new, his the only person next in line for a bullet when I get out of here.

The beatings were done, living in a warehouse was done, all the pain was done. Surprisingly that all automatically happened when he appeared. Joe.

A faint chuckle escaped my lips as my head snapped into the direction where the door cracked opened. A figure dressed in a familiar outfit. Of course because it was the same person.

I pressed my lips together blocking a snicker from forming.

"Need something?" I asked oblivious. His grey eyes looked at mine with no emotion at all which only made me roll my eyes. "Your dad's the chief of the FBI" he stated "Oh, so cool, I didn't know" I said sarcastically.

"Did y-" I interrupted. "Did I know he was alive?" I asked before he could  " To answer your questions, no, I didn't know," His eyes never left mine as I knew he wanted a full view of this entire story.

"It's a long story Joe," I rejected "I have all night" he said before sitting beside me on the window sel.

I let out a deep breathe, as I realized I was about to open up to a person I once hated.

" I was seven, my brother and I wanted ice cream so badly that we couldn't wait for it. My dad had agreed to by the ice cream, and I hadn't realized that, that was the last kiss he gave me. It wasn't even a minute that he stepped out of the door, and we heard a loud crash. Opening the door I was completely traumatized. I had nightmares every night and so it went on. My father had always been a righteous man, he wanted me to become a cop" A bitter chuckle escaped my lips as those words came out. "That's what he wanted for me, but I wanted other things. Not something that wouldn't put a "Shot me" sign on my forehead. When I met Juan, Juan Rodriguez. Same last name as Chris but they weren't related in any type of way. Juan was my first love, I'll never forget him. I had an option of instantly getting out of the business but, as you can see I didn't. I fell for Juan and Chris was your typical jealous obsessed psycho. He wanted to get rid of him, and he achieved his goal, then was to kill me, and become the top dog. I then discovered, he was the one who had ordered my dad to be killed, he was the one who raped my when I was younger, and he was the one that killed Juan. I never felt so much hatred for anybody else, not even you. When I was known to Cerci to everyone.. The cops were after me. Then I met Luke. I'm pretty sure that my dad had my identification, but only a few agents knew how I looked like.  One of them was Luke. The one who saved me" I finished off with a shrug.

"He never saved you" Joe stated "Yes, he did Joe" I fought back "It wasn't him that saved you" he fought against my statement.

"Who the hell was it then?" I asked. But I got no answer, I rolled my eyes at his behaviour.

"Brianna.." His voice trailed of  "Mhm?"

"Rodriguez killed your father"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it
Vote and share!