1.

"Hey I.N. , so uhm we've been invited to the annual ending semester party at Chan's house and Chan himself wanted to invite you to come." Seungmin-hyung , my friend and my roommate , casually said while I'm on my locker getting my stuff before the break starts.

"Why's that?" I simply asked and he shrugged and made a pouty face and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please come , I don't want to be a fool in there , you are the one they are expecting and not me , I'm just a freeloader in your invitation! So please , pretty Jeongin please? Come to the party , please?" he was almost dropping on his knees and I've never seen him begged like that even if it was a life or death situation of his grades.

He would never begged like a puppy but now? What the fudge is so special about that party that made him act like this?

"Ok fine , but promise me that I won't need to pick up your drunk ass home , deal?" He yelled a loud "YES" that made everyone in the hallway look at us before hugging me tightly.

I don't like parties and I will never be like Seungmin-hyung , I mean , he is a party boy and I'm not.

I'm just the old fashioned friend of him that will never get tired of him and my studies. Am I a nerd? Yes , I think I am.

"Let's go home already! The party starts at 6 , we have an hour to ready." Seungmin-hyung literally pulled me and dragged me to our dorm house (sort of) just near a block away from the school.

"Is Chan's house too far from here? The cab's too expensive during these days." I asked as he scatter all his nice outfits that he could wear.

"We'll take my motorcycle , even if you don't want to." I groaned and jump in the bed and made a loud thud sound.

"Why are your clothes all so .... plain? Geez , no , you are not gonna wear those plain shirts and pants. You'll wear these." He gave me a white long sleeves and a black necktie and then he tossed me a pair of black and white stripes pants and he tossed me again a black coat with chains on its sides.

It is the kind of vibe he likes when he is attending a rich party. Just like Chan's party , of course.

"Wear it now." I shrugged but I obliged. I went to the bathroom and tried it on and holy juices , I never thought I'd look good on this kind of style.

"Hyung?" I peeked my head out the bathroom door and see him don with his outfit too. He is wearing a white long sleeves with a pair of brown slacks with matching long brown coat and a pair of his favorite boots.

"You done , Innie?" I slowly nodded before slowly opening the door and walked out as shyly.

I'm kind shy because I haven't tried this kind of fashion before. I'm more into plain and simple.

"Oh my geezes! You look hella hot! I bet everyone will drool over you!" Seungmin-hyung almost jump into me before hugging me.

Yep , he is excited.

"Come here , I'll finish your look." I sat down in the bed in front of our big mirror. He combed my blue dyed hair and he brought out one of his palette and put on a small amount of makeup.

"You should also wear this because it will made you look more hot , like hot as hell." I grimaced but followed him anyway. I wore the choker and the specs that he gave me. And yes , I admit , I look hot and handsome but the choker made me look more "bottom" than I already am.

"But you do realize I look more .... sub in this , right?" Seungmin-hyung chuckled and shook his head and didn't answer me.

Silence means yes , right? And I do look submissive than a dominant one.

"That coat has four pockets so don't bring your bag like a pre-school kid." I gave him a shocked expression and he chuckled at me again.

I just shook my head and kept my wallet and my phone in the coat's inside pockets.

I hope this will be a fun night.