2.

We arrived and many of our schoolmates and classmates are already there and I can't deny , Chan's house is very very big and crowded.

Everyone's laughing , drinking , talking and dancing with each other. The music is so loud but there aren't any neighbors who will get mad because its the only house in the middle of the plains.

"Let's approach Chan and his friends before having fun." Seungmin-hyung half whispered and half shouted in my ear and I nodded in agreement.

We found Chan and his friends inside the house. They were laughing and talking with some crowd and they were standing in the stairway so everyone can see them.

"Chan-hyung!" Seungmin-hyung waved over and Chan and his friends noticed us coming and the crowd they were hanging with left.

We made our way up the stairs and Chan-hyung greeted us.

"Hey there! Wow , Jeongin! You came!" He was almost shouting because of the loud music and I just smiled and said a "hello" but then Seungmin-hyung nudged my elbow and gave me a look that says "what-the-hell-is-that" kind of look.

"I mean , uhm thank you for uh .... inviting us here. I'm really glad that you invited us." Chan-hyung chuckled at me before turning his head to his friends.

"By the way , Jeongin , these are my friends." One by one they introduced themselves to me and Seungmin

"Hi , I'm Felix , nice to meet you." said the white haired guy with a very sexy deep voice.

"I'm Han , the life of the party!" the guy with the brown hair exclaimed.

"Oh I'm Changbin." the guy gave me a knowing smile before putting his arms around the white haired guy.

Ooh , are they a thing?

"I'm Minho , I'm Han's." the cute guy said that made everyone chuckle. I was shocked at his boldness but it's cute.

Then the blonde hair guy made its way to the front and I can't help but choke at my own saliva and I saw how Seungmin-hyung smirked at me.

I think we all have that thing about the same gender.

"Hi there cutie , I'm Hyunjin , nice to meet you." I can't even compose a sentence but I gladly accepted his hand. And as he shook mine , I felt like passing out.

He is so pretty and handsome and sexy and cute and hot at the same time. I think I lost my sanity.

"I'm ---" He just smiled and mouthed "I know" to me and I nodded.

Wow , I can't even speak.

"I will introduce him instead. This is Jeongin , you can call him I.N. or Innie or babie because he is a babie." I gave Seungmin-hyung a glare but kept it hidden from the others.

"And I'm Seungmin , nice to meet you all too." Everyone then kept on talking with Seungmin and I just stood there observing everyone.

"Hyung , I think I need to eat. I'll find you later." I excused myself and made my way to the kitchen and everyone was still having their own fun and I just need something to eat.

I found an unopened cereal box and look over the fridge and saw fresh milk and took it too.

I was about to leave but a group of girls stopped me on track and looks like they're about to flirt their way with me.

"Hi , I'm Yeji and our friend here wants to get to know you , can you keep her company for awhile?" Even if I wanted to say no , I couldn't , her friend is kinda shy and looks very fragile so I said yes and they squealed like what girls do.

"Hi , I'm Jeongin." I introduced myself while still holding the cereal box and the pitcher of milk.

"I'm Yuna , I'm a freshman and I don't know anyone else beside my friends. I'm sorry if they left me with you , its just ... you look kind of similar with me." I arched an eyebrow and gave her a confused look.

"Similar in what?" I asked

"You looked like you're the youngest and a cutie and of course , a little fragile too." I can't help but gave her a smile. Yes , we are similar.

"And you're right. Want cereal?" She gleamed and nodded at me before sitting at one of the chairs as I find a bowl for us.

As I pour the cereal into our bowls , I sensed someone was staring at me because of the feeling of burning holes in my back and when I looked back , I saw Hyunjin-hyung.