3.

Me and Yuna talked and laugh for like an hour. And she is really great to talk with and she's very funny and cute too. We had our own world , eating our cereals like kids and talking about anything possible.

But I kept thinking about Hyunjin-hyung , the way he was looking at me earlier is like he's mad and jealous. But I don't wanna assume anything , its just how I saw it.

After looking back at him earlier , he slightly shook his head like he was saying "no" but I couldn't quite understood it. But his eyes though , it was saying something different and I just can't figure it out.

Why is he like that? Its confusing the hell out of me.

"Hey!" I came back to my senses when Yeji , Yuna's friend , greeted us.

"Hey there." Me and Yuna both said and unison and we both chuckled.

"Looks like you two are having fun but I hate to break it to the two of you but we like have a curfew and it's almost 9 and we need to get home." Yeji politely said and I nodded.

Yuna then finished her cereal before looking at me.

"I had fun , Innie-hyung. I hope I'll see you in school after the break." She smiled and I smiled back.

I was shocked when she enveloped me into a hug and that made my heart melt. She's like the sister I never had.

"Are you two .... like in mutual understanding or something?" Yeji asked us confused but we both chuckled at her.

"No , eonnie. He is like my older brother , just like how I treated you and the other eonnies." Yuna explained and Yeji just went "wow"

They bid their goodbyes and I'm here again all alone but talking with Yuna is really heartwarming. She's a real babie too.

"Innie?" I heard someone shouted from a distance and I saw Chan and his friends with Seungmin-hyung approaching me.

"Oh wow? Cereal? And who's that girl you're talking to , huh?" Seungmin-hyung wiggled his eyebrows and I glared at him.

"That's Yuna and Yeji , they're freshmen." I took my last munch of cereal and my eyes literally stopped at Hyunjin-hyung who's looking at me intensely.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked and they chuckled at me.

"You're so cute , Innie." Han-hyung pinched my cheeks hard that I turned red.

"Don't do that." Hyunjin-hyung said with authority and everyone was looking at me and him.

"So uhm , why are you eating cereals? There's like a lot of food out there." Chan-hyung asked , trying to keep out the awkwardness.

"All of the people here already touched it. I don't like that." I honestly said and they all chuckled again

Am I a clown now?

"Okay then. Are you full now?" I nodded at Changbin-hyung's question and he clapped his hands.

"That's great , so now let's go to the pool." Seungmin-hyung went to my side and pulled me with him and the others.

The crowd made way to us and the pool was suddenly cleared out.

"I don't have extras." I whispered at Seungmin-hyung and then he smirked at me.

"You won't need clothes later , you know?" He winked at me and suddenly , they started stripping off their clothes and I'm shocked to see Chan-hyungs abs.

Oh. My. Holy. Juices.

One by one they started jumping off the pool and the crowd roared to see the hottest group of guys swimming in front of their eyes.

Even Seungmin-hyung joined!

I think I just froze on my spot and looked at them in awe.

"Hey Innie." I looked over my side and see Hyunjin-hyung only in his boxers.

I can see heaven in hell. Holy! Oh geezes! Help me , I --- .

"H-Hyung." I gulped like a hundred times and he came closer and closer every time I step back.

"Don't go too far." He said and I looked at my back and I'm almost gonna fall in the pool. Oh my juices!

"Come , I'll help you with your .... clothes." He smirked and I think I almost passed out again.

My heart won't stop racing fast. I think it might jump out of my chest now.

He went to me and took my coat and put it on one of the couches.

While I took out my specs and my watch , he started unbuttoning my shirt and I cant help but blush in deep tomato red.

I think everyone is looking at us.

"Y-you know I-I can manage." I tried to pull his hand but he then came closer that made me look at him in his eyes.

"I know , Innie , I know." He whispered and he took my shirt away too and then suddenly he kneeled in one knee and I thought I'm gonna blow up any minute.

"I-I'll do that." He chuckled at me as he stood up still facing me.

I've had a hard time undoing the belt but I managed to pull it off and not get any more scenes.

I tossed my pants too and now I'm also in my boxers and I'm probably almost naked. I was about to pull off the choker Seungmin-hyung told me to wear but then Hyunjin-hyung spoke.

"Ooh , don't lose your choker." I nodded my head and obliged like a kid.

I jump down the pool beside Seungmin-hyung who's giving me his knowing look and I just nudged him off.

"We're really glad that you came , Innie." Chan-hyung started as he comb up his wet hair.

"I'm really glad too that you asked us here but if I may ask , why do you want me to be here anyways? I'm not that famous though." My statement may have a double meaning and I honestly just want to know why.

Why they are so thrilled when I came and why did he , Chan himself , asked Seungmin-hyung for me to come.

I know that invitations are sent by followers and not Chan himself.

"Because someone here is having a hard time to confess something to you and right now is the perfect time." Chan-hyung gave me a wink and the fireworks started blowing up in the sky.