5.

I feel like my whole world stopped for a moment. The water starts freezing my toes. And I can't help but gasp for air.

He wouldn't dare. He is straight as a ruler.

My eyes are as big as Seungmin-hyung's mouth. We both are shock but the other's are grinning like idiots.

This is a party and everyone will see if he does kiss me. But he is straight ... right?

"Is it okay , Innie?" I was taken aback and everyone saw me like I've seen a ghost.

"Are y-you serious?" I stutter and they all looked at me like they're saying "its alright"

"O-Okay then ..." I breathed out and Hyunjin-hyung gave me a meaningful smile.

He moved closer to me but I immediately stepped back. Almost like Deja .

I stepped back but it's the end of the pool and I chuckled nervously and started fidgeting my fingers underneath the water.

"It'll be fine." Hyunjin-hyung whispered before leaning into me slowly.

I felt like I was in those romantic movies where kissing someone goes in slow motion and you'll feel all the electricity flowing through your veins and your heart is pounding wildly of delight.

And guess what , that's what's happening to me.

He leaned in. Eyes locked into mine. Lips an inch away. His body close to mine. I could feel his heart beat and his hot breath close to mine. He's a lot taller and so I took my courage and meet his stare.

It was full of desire and I couldn't help but chew on my bottom lip , waiting for him to continue.

"Let's talk later." that's the last thing I heard before he clashed his lips onto mine and the fireworks exploded once again.

"Okay , that was hot as hell." Chan-hyung coughed before clapping his hands.

"Alrighty , mates! Let's have some fun!" and like a cue , champagne bottles started popping onto the pool and the crowd is having fun and laughing while fighting with the champagne liquid.

I giggled when I saw Seungmin-hyung grabbing a bottle and popping it in front of Minho-hyung and that made Han-hyung burst into a laughing mess.

Chan-hyung was busy getting out of Felix and Changbin-hyung's plan to drown him since he's outnumbered with the two.

And that left me and Hyunjin-hyung , standing right by each other. I can feel him staring at me and it seems like he doesn't wanna hide it and so I took the courage to meet his stare and all I wanna be right now is to be a puddle.

"Innie , let's play." I don't know why but I nodded my head in approval as I turn my body facing him so I could see him in full view.

"Ask me first." He smiled so softly that I just want to burst into pretty bubbles.

"Hyung, Truth or Dare?" I asked and his smile grew bigger.

"Truth, Innie." he stepped closer to me and I feel like the water was electrocuted suddenly.

"Do you like anyone here?" My eyes diverting his gaze as I look around , the others are still busy with whatever they are doing.

"Yes , In fact , he's standing right in front of me.' My head whipped faster than I expected and looked at him with wide eyes.

"W-what? W-what did you say , h-hyung?" I stutter out the words out of my mouth and his soft and warm smile never left his lips.

"I like you , Innie. I've been liking you for a long time now. I --- first saw you in art class and I just can't help but wonder who you are ... this might sound creepy and weird but I started asking out everyone who you are , what you like , who you .... like." he dragged the words out of his mouth slowly as if picking the right words for this moment.

"I just don't have the guts to confess and since ... break is now starting , i thought this will be the right time to confess and tell my feelings about you." I didn't know why but hot streams of tears rolled down my cheeks as I gaped at him in awe , admiration , shock , and love.

"Hey, holy --- I'm sorry , I'm sorry --- please don't cry. Am I being too much? Oh my .." he immediately enveloped me into a tight hug. I could now feel how his heart beats so fast , showing how nervous and scared he is.

"I like you as well , hyung." I managed to whisper and I know he heard it with the happy sigh he breathed out.

"Innie , truth or dare?" He pulled away , looking at me seriously.

So we are still playing after the confession?!

"Dare , hyung." I don't want him to ask how long I've liked him ot I will literally burn and melt down.

"I dare you .... to date me." And that's when another set of fireworks started going off in the sky. Everyone are looking at the sky but I can't seem to get off my stare to the prince of ethereality infront of me.

"Yes , hyung , I'll date you." I gave him a cheeky smile before initiating a soft gentle kiss.

I could hear Seungmin-hyung's muffled screams and Chan-hyung shushing him down.

I never thought that one night can change my life. One semester break party. One truth, One dare. And One kiss.

Have you played Truth or Dare before? If not , then it's the perfect game for you.

fin.