space

As I drove home my mind was empty.

I didn't want to think about him, i should beat his ass when I get to work on Monday.. Well I guess I wont cause I could be kicked out of the market.

I sighed and turned up the radio

a song I'd never heard began to play

"then you take me in
And everything in me begins to feel like I belong,
Like everybody needs a home"

And my heart ached. I though about Ivo. I wonder what he was doing.

I pulled into my driveway and listened to the song.

"And every single time I run into your arms
I feel like I exist for love"

Maybe, since I've forgiven him.. And its been a long time now, maybe I should write him.. Yes!
That's what I'll do!

I grabbed my things from my car and rushed inside. I set my things down and grabbed a soft lavender piece of paper along with a pink envalope and sat at my coffee table in the living room.

"Dearest, Ivo

I forgive you, "

Was all I wrote, I was blank there was so many things I wanted to write but I think I'll just leave it at that, haha its kind of sexy and secretive. I thought for a moment before nodding. "Yes, that will do!" I said to myself.

I folded the letter and put it in a pink  envelope like I did all those months ago. I wrote my info in it and ran outside to slip it in the mailbox then went inside to finally go to bed and end this trash night

Time skip:)

My eye fluttered open to see my plain white ceiling. I finally after a week I  had a day off so I took my time getting ready. I put on a loose mint green dress that went right below my knees, with long sleeves and small ruffles at the end.

I think I'll go mushroom picking today. I moved all of my stuff from my purse to my backpack, keys, wallet, phone, ect. Then slipped into my silver rubber boots that went just above my anchle.

I put on my back pack and left my house.

As I walked into the woods I felt a sense of calm that I hadn't felt in a while. Peaceful, soft yellow haze of calm. As my house grew further away the woods went quiet I came apon my first small mushroom village.

Many fine looking shrooms scattered the forest floor but a small patch of them stood out to me, red caps with small white spects and a white stem.

I grabbed my reusable fruit bag from my backpack and began picking the mushrooms. I only picked 6 out of the 9 that were there, I wanted then to grow back, I knew they would even if I picked all of them but then again I wasn't sure.

I picked more mushrooms from the surrounding area, none like the red capped ones. After I was satisfied with my abundance I walked back home, taking a few leaves and flowers to press.

I walked back in my house and pulled the mushrooms from my bag then set my stuff on the floor  I set them in a strainer and began to wash them in the sink.

While washing them, without thinking I picked up a red capped shroom and took a small bite.

It tasted like any other mushrooms I've had so I ate the rest of the cap and left the rest in the sink.

Not feeling like doing much else today I laid on my couch.

I began to feel sick, but sick in the sense like something wasn't right.