pillow talk

(Y/n) pov again!!!

Ivo stood in my door way. My eyes widened. Oh my god.

I didn't know what to do.

I felt my chest welling up "Ivo" was all I could day before I jumped into his arms

He let put a surprised gasp before wrapping his arms around me.

His breathing was hard like he was going to cry. He held onto me like i would float into space, and he was warm, so warm.

Ivo finally pulled away and caressed my face "what happened to your arm?" He asked a bit worried

I just shook my head "its nothing i just fell off my roof.."

His eyebrows furrowed "that's like 17 feet?"

I just shrugged at him, not knowing what to say.

He looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes, I could tell he wanted to kiss me, and in all honestly I wanted him to.

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, he kissed back. I could feel the heat from his blush radiating off his face and on to mine.

This felt right, he felt like home to me.

We pulled away from the kiss and he looked back at his agents

"Stone, you and the other can find a hotel to stay at" Ivo looked back at me "I think I want to stay here tonight, if you'll let me"

My chest swelled with joy as I nodded.

The agents packed up and left and it was just me and him.

I pulled away from him and we both stepped into the house. I shut the door behind him.

"Y/n" he said my name and it made me quiver. "I just want to start off by saying I'm sorry,"

I stopped him "please, lets just be together and you can say sorry some other time" I knew I was owed an apology but I really didn't want to bring up old feelings again.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something?" I asked

Ivo shook his head, he looked like he was going to say something but held it back.

"No, thank you"

I nodded "well I was just about to go to bed before you showed up so... Do you want to, go to bed... With me?" God why did I feel weird asking him that

Ivo gave a soft smile "I would like that"

As we walked up to my room he talked about how different I looked, not completely but just the little things like my hair getting (longer/shorter/shaved/dyed) or that the smell of my house was a bit different from my old one.

Once we were in my room Ivo began to undress. I got into my bed and covered up.

I didn't realize I was so cold, like the type of cold were you've been outside all day and only one of your hips and thighs are cold. I shivered.

"Cold?" Ivo asked

I nodded chatting my teeth. He chucked and climbed under the blanket. God I forgot how much heat he put out. I immediately cuddled up to him.

He tensed but then relaxed.

The room settled and everything was quiet.

I lifted my arm to look at my cast and Ivo glaced at it "why were you on the roof?" He asked

I laughed "well I accidently ate a bad mushroom, I'm usually pretty good about what ones to eat"

He huffed "You should be more careful"