sour

I managed to get my life together in a couple of months. I had a small plot of land where I grew strawberry's and black berrys for jam and jelly to sell at the farmers market.

It felt good being in a place were I didn't have to act like the town sweet heart, I actually had my eye on a man about my age since I got here.

He has the booth right across from mine at the market, he sells peas and carrots. His name is Jim. He looks a little like Ivo, but i try to ignore that part. They even have the same voice... Huh maybe I do have a type.

As I brought the last of the jelly boxes out of my car and to my table, Jim was waiting for me "Well howdy" I smiled

Jim smiled back "I was standing at my booth and I noticed you're selling strawberry cupcakes.. That's new"

I blushed "oh yeah.. Just thought I'd try something different" he nodded

The day came and went and it was time to go back home, my empty home.

"See ya later (y/n)!" Jim said as he packed up his booth.

"Bye Jimmy~" I waved as I got to my car

I opened my car door and was about to get in when Jim called out for me "hey (y/n) actually umm" he walked towards my car

"I was wondering.." I looked back at him, he was so cute, he kinda looked like Ivo, but a younger no mustache Ivo. I smiled

"Would you maybe wanna go out.. With me... Like on a date some time..."

I slightly bit my lip "oh!" I said "I actually" i thought about Ivo, I should really move on.

"Yes I would love to go on a date"

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "wow I didnt think you would say yes haha so you wanna do tomorrow?"

"Yeah tomorrow is good!" I said pulling my phone out of my purse

"You wanna give me your number?" I asked handing him my phone. He nodded and punched his number into my contacts.

I saved it as Jim

"Cool so... See you tomorrow" he said

I nodded "see you tomorrow"

They rest of night came and went and I was already getting out of the shower and getting ready for my date with Jim.

I put on a nice smelling lotion followed by perfume and a (whatever style you want) dress, with (whatever style you want shoes).

I took one last look in the mirror and smiled at myself. Shoit, I'm cute as hell!

I grabbed my keys and headed to my car, I decided I wanted to meet up with him insteaf of taking his car, just incase the date isn't that good.

Jim told me to meet him at a small dinner place 2 minuets from my house. When i parked my car and pulled my phone out to text him.

"Hey I'm here :)

"Hi I'm by the front door

I looked up from my phone to see Him standing by the entrance of the building.

I got out of my car and walked towards him. "Hi!" I said happily as I got closer.

"Hey" he smiled back "you look great" he added as he opend the door for me.

"Thank you" I said stepping inside the restaurant. A hostes greeted us, she was a thin woman with blond hair that was swept to the side in a low ponytail.