pink letter (reprise)

Sorry y'all I just got a Nintendo switch and I've been occupied with that :) here you go

Ivo p.o.v

My days have melted together, all i really do is lay in bed, who was i now? the smartest man alive and I'm still hurt over some.. Some girl!

You know what I think today is going to be different.

I got up from my bed and put on a clean outfit, my normal black suit.

"Sir" Agent Stone knocked then walked into my room. "Your mail"

I nodded "thank you" I said as he left.

I think I'll get back to work today, but before I could finish that thought I noticed a pink triangle poking out in my mail.

My heart raced, no its been to long, its probably someone else.

I moved my mail from the top of the pink letter picked it up. The zip code was from across state.

I opend the letter carefully, as i pulled the paper out a faint sent came from it, it was her perfume.

I read tbe letter.

"Dearest, Ivo

I forgive you,"

Was all that was written.

I could feel my heart leap from my chest, was this for real? Was she serious?

I didn't think as my legs ran into the hall way "Stone!" I shouted making him rush up the stairs "yes?"

"Get the van ready! We're going across state!"

As I sat at my desk in our large van a million thinks crossed my mind.

What will she say when I just show up, does she even want me to show up..

Oh god what if that letter ment I fogive you but please never see me again.. Am I making a mistake?

No! Come on, I'm the smartest man who ever lived! I don't make mistakes!

As the van drove I leaned back in my desk chair and thought about seeing her again. I have to be there for her, I have to treat her better.

I could see her eyes welling up with tears, her lip quivering. She looked so hurt the last time I saw her.

I opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling. God I can't wait to see her.

Ring Ring Ring

My desk phone started to ring, I picked it up quickly, for some reason thinking it was her.

"Hello?"

"Sir" Agent Stone started, I rolled my eyes. "The rodent problem is back and its heading to San Francisco" he said

I thought it over for a moment, "sent Agent missy back in the other van to get my flight suit from the house, I guess I'm bringing it with"

"Yes sir" stone said hanging up the phone

I looked back at the small jet that sat in the back of my large van, I can see her then go to-

No, I would just be leaving her again!

For the first time I don't know what to do.

I decided insted of doing nothing I would anilize this stupid blue quill. I put my headphones on and got into my zone.

I don't really know how much time had passed but maybe an hour or 2, maybe more. I was so caught up in my work but soon I was rudely interrupted by Agent Stone scaring the hell out of me

"I just thought you would like a laté with steamed Austrian goats milk" he asked, holding 2 cups

I gave him a dirty look "what do i look like? An imbecile?" I snatched the cup away from him "Of course i want a late, I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!" I shouted, not phasing stone at all.

My machine dinged and stone and I walked over "with this power.." I tooked to my aircraft in the back if the large van "my machines can finally reach their full potential"

"And what about (y/n)?" Stone chirped

"Who?" I asked before she danced back into my mind "oh yes... Where are we stopped?" I asked

"We're about 2 hours out of green hills in Spring City"

I thought for a moment then tapped some buttons on my hands "huh... Ok I think I would like to take a small walk"

***Time skip im really sorry I'm having such a hard time writing this part***

I looked at my watch 20 minutes to the address that was on the envilope, it was kind of late too I hope she's not already asleep.

The sun was low in the sky, giving everything a golden glow.

I pulled the letter from my pocket, It felt kind of weird but i smelled the paper, it smelled like her.

I leaned back in my chair again and set the note on my face, I took in her sent.

I could feel my stomach tighten with adrenalin. I began to daydream about her, where were we?

Lets say... A garden, its summer, theres a picnic set up. She's wearing a beautiful dress I got for her from... Ah ha! Paris... She looks so gorgeous.

What do I say to her?

I tell her how much she means to me. And that-

"Sir, where here" Stone said

I sat up quickly, the letter now on the floor.

my breathing hitched.

I picked the letter up and put it back in my pocket. I took a breath, my heart thumping like crazy.

I walked to the door and stepped down the 3 stairs. Her new house was cute, defiantly her style. It had a brown roof and pale yellow sidings, Ivy vines grew up the side. Poorly taken care of flower beds ran rapids with wild flowers and small mushrooms.

I walked the small foot path to her door. The sun was setting behind her house but some beams of light could still show through some of the Windows. I gulped hard and knocked.

I waited.

Growing impatient I knocked again.

"I'm coming" I heard a voice say weakly

The door opend slowly.

And there she was, just as beautiful and shes always been.

The sunbeam behind her gave her an angelic glow, she looked soft and tired.
Her big (e/c) eyes looked up at me, shocked with a hint of saddness.

Blue velvet

I could almost feel my throat close, what was I to say? We were silent, just staring at eachother, like a deer in the head lights.

"Holy shit" she said breaking the silence.