💓Valentine's day oneshot special

This is a special chapter THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY! It does not affect the story in anyway!!

Ps this chapter is a bit cringe at first cause its so lovey lovey mush but i wanted to write it that way

!!!!VERY Smut chapter!! I was very horny when I wrote this sorry lmao

I had just finished packing my heart shaped wicker basket with cute snacks and treats for Ivo and I when he knocked on my door.

I knew it was him because after knocking twice he walked in. "Hey" he said. He was in his normal black attire

"You look great!" He said moving closer to me, trapping me in his arms at the counter I was standing at.

"Thank you" I smiled, leaning up to give him a small peck on the lips. I was in my totally not expensive strawberry dress that ivo had bought for me on our trip to paris last spring.

"Are you ready?" He asked

I nodded "are your agents going to be there or is it just going to be me and you"

He rolled his eyes playfully "hey have to be there but,, they won't be right next to us"

I shook my head rolling my eyes back at him.

After a couple minuets of him kissing me and me telling him we had to go we finally left for springvalley park.

It was about a 30 minute drive from my house.

Once we got there Ivo and I walked on the path. It was almost to perfect of a day. The flower speckled field blew in the soft summer wind, it was warm but not hot. Just the perfect weather for our picnic.

When Ivo and I got to our spot beneath a large willow tree. There was already a blanket layed down with a bouquet of (f/f) and a bottle of rosé, The prettiest drink.

I set the basket down and Ivo and I sat down across from eachother.

"Are those for me?" I asked, knowing they were.

"Yes, do you like them?" He picked up the flowers and handed them to me.

"Yes I do" I smiled and smelled the flowers. Ivo made me so happy.

I set the flowers down and opend the basket.

--Time skip-- really sorry!!

After I dont know how long, Ivo was laying on his back and I was laying with my head on his chest.

He talked about things I could never understand, but hey, I guess thats what its like when your boyfriend has a 300 IQ(literally look it up).

When he was done talking he looked down at me. His big brown eyes reflected the light through the trees above us.

"You are so beautiful" he said all of the sudden. I gave him a goofy smile

"Thanks so are you" I said back.

Ivo smiled, closing his eyes and if felt like the whole world went silent.

It was just us.

"I'm in love with you" he started, eyes still closed

I looked back up at him, not sure if thats what he really said.

"I.. What?" I asked innocently

Without warning Ivo flipped me onto my back, he hovered over me, his hand on the blanket next to my head.

"I'm in love with you and I feel like you're my soulmate.. I feel complete when I'm with you."

I was silent "I'm in love with you too" was all I could think to say.