♡ A.M Confessions ♡

Y/n's POV:

"Looks like someone is jealous" Brian whispered into my ear while keeping his stupid smirk on his face. "What no I'm not" I yelled so he could hear me. We were actually in a club in Miami after Shawn's concert. It was so crowded.

"Why would I be anyways" I yelled again. "Then why are you sending death glares at the girl that's talking with Shawn" he replied teasing me. "I'm not" I glared at him.

"Yup just like that" he pointed at me laughing. "It's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything he can talk to whoever he wants I don't care" I said taking a sip from my drink. I lied I actually cared... maybe too much.

"Whatever you say" he shrugged leaving me alone again.

Time went by and we already left to our hotel rooms. It was so late, yet I couldn't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes the picture Shawn and that girl comes to my mind. The way she throws herself at him is just disgusting. I wish he could look at me like they way he did to her but no I'm y/n..the best friend.
I couldn't sleep so I just put my jacket on and left my hotel room. It was a bit cold but it was refreshing. I walked by the pool, sat down placing my legs into the water. It was so calm.

"Booo" someone yelled out of nowhere making me jump. "Oh my god" I yelled. I looked behind me just to find Shawn letting his legs into the cold water as well.
"Shawn you scared me!" I playfully hit him but he just laughed.

"What are you even doing here" I asked. "Couldn't sleep" he replied. "Same" I said.

"Shawn what are you doing" my eyes went wide open when he pulled his shirt off. "Going into the pool?" He chuckled. 'You're crazy it's freezing!" I yelled but he didn't let me even finish my sentence and jumped into the pool. "You are definitely crazy." I said when pulled his wet hair out of his face. "C'mon it's so refreshing" he said coming towards my way. "No don't you dare-" I said. "C'mon.." he pouted.

"I don't know- aaahh" before I could finish he pulled me from my wrist into the pool.

"Why would you do that" I said freezing. "Because I like it when you get mad" he laughed. "Oh Really?" I left my eyebrows. "Yeah" he said looking right into my eyes. "Your face becomes red and your eyebrows frown. It's cute" he said bending down in the water so our faces are on the same level.
"You think it's cute when I get mad?" I chuckled and he nodded.
"You're weird" I added feeling my lips started to shake.

"You're cold?" He asked worried. "Congratulation! That's what I was pointing out like 2 minutes ago!" I said making my way to get out.

"Hey wait" he said pulling me from my waist. "I can fix it" he smirked. "What?" I said. "Like this" he said before smashing his warm lips over mine. I was so shocked to figure out what was happening. He held me closer making me realize this is reality. I placed my hands over his neck and kissed him back feeling the warmth of his mouth filling mine.

"Better?" He smirked placing his forhead on mine. "Mhm" I nodded feeling my cheeks burn under the cold water. "Y/n I like you" he said straight away. "What did you just say !"  I said surprised. "Well wasn't it pretty obvious when I kissed you?" He frowned. "I don't know I just...thought I'd never hear these words coming out of your mouth" I chuckled. "So? Still didn't hear your answer?" He asked. "Kissing you back wasn't obvious?" I mimicked him and he chuckled. "I want to hear it" he said. "I like you too" I said and his smile grew bigger.

"Are we coming out of this pool or you're waiting for us to freeze?" I asked and he laughed. "C'mon let's get out" he said leading me.

"Alright goodnight I guess" he said standing in front of my hotel room. Actually his room was just across of mine. "Goodnight" I smiled while waving at him. "Shawn?" I asked before he could get in his room. "Yes?" He turned around. "Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked. "The same reason why you didn't either" he winked at me. "Wait What? Heyyy" I said as he closed the door. This boy ahhh.