0.20 NARRATIVE

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text

(📀🖇🪐)
third person

     oaklynn knocked on the door of jordan's house. the group planned to hang out there instead of sway like usual. the door opened revealing jordan "hey baby" he greeted her with a smile. "hey love" oaklynn greeted jordan, kissing his cheek jordan quickly moved letting oaklynn inside.

the two decided on watching movies and cuddling until the group showed up. jordan and oaklynn sat down on the couch, picking a random movie. oaklynn moved so her head was on jordan's chest. the two watched the movie before getting up once it ended.

jordan heard a knock at the door and immediately got up, he opened the door greeting the rest of his friends and letting them in. the boys quickly decided they want to play video games while the girls decided on swimming in jordan's hot tub. luckily all of the girls brought swim suits.

we are ignoring the fact the filters are all different ‼️😒

we are ignoring the
fact the filters are
all different ‼️😒

the girls swam for a few hours before the boys joined them. after a while they all got out of the hot tub, quickly drying off and going inside. by the time all of them showered and changed it was 10pm so they decided to just go to sleep.

the four set up their beds on the living room floor,laying down for the night. oaklynn and jordan made their way to jordan's room oaklynn laying on jordans chest. before jordan fell asleep he heard his phone go off.

@marianocastano:
me and your girl had fun last night :).

————————
hey lol
written: january ,8, 2021
published: february,18, 2021