0.27 NARRATIVE

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text

(🩹🕊🐚)
oaklynn coleman

         oaklynn did the finishing touches on her makeup. she was wearing all white sweatpants and sweatshirt along with white socks and white air forces. she quickly tied her hair into a loose pony tail.

        the blonde heard a knock at the door, knowing its jordan oaklynn sighed before opening the door. the blonde looked up at the boy in front of her smiling slightly.

        "hey" the brunette male greeted. "hi jordan" oaklynn greeted back, stepping out of the house and locking the door behind her. "lets go" jordan smiled grabbing oaklynn's hand and walking to the car.

when the two arrived to the movie theater they picked a movie, grabbing snacks and sitting down.

after the movie jordan and oaklynn drove back to the girl's house. jordan walked the girl up to the door sighing as she unlocked it.

the girl opened the door turning around to face him. "hey jordan?" the girl called out. jordan walked closer to the door "yeah?"

oaklynn pecked jordan's lips. the two smiled at eachother.

" i give you a second chance " oaklynn breathed out before shutting the door.

———————
was motivated today
🗣🗣🗣💯

written: feb, 9 , 2021
published: april, 13, 2021