0.08 NARRATIVE

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text
(smut ahead🦦)

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

i checked the time on my phone the group of us had been hanging around talking for an hour and a half if me and oaklynn wanted to film we would have to film now. i pulled oaklynn aside "we need to start filming now or we won't have time". she nodded before going over to maddy and mars, whispering in their ears and then walking back over to me. i gave the boys a head nod signaling to leave us the fuck alone.

   we walk up to my room, oaklynn goes into the bathroom that's attached to my room leaving the door open i could see her putting her hair into a low ponytail and undressing. i walk over to a tripod, setting it up and pointing it at the bed and pressing 'record'.  i walk to the bathroom where oaklynn is "the camera is already recording so whenever your ready" oaklynn looked at me through the mirror "ok i'll be out in a second" i smiled walking back out over to my bed taking off my shirt and sitting on the edge.

(🩹🕊🐚)
oaklynn coleman

(smut warning now🦦)

i walked out from the bathroom, seeing jordan on his phone. i walked over to him taking his phone out of his hand and placing it gently on the table next to the bed. i walk back over to jordan, crawling onto his lap and slowly kissing him. he places his hands on my ass grabbing it a little while kissing back. he opens his mouth allowing for me to tangle my tongue with his.

he quickly flips our bodys over leaving him on top. he kisses down my neck slowly taking off the bra i have on leaving my boobs exposed. he kisses and sucks on my nipples. he makes his way down to my stomach and pulls the thongs i have on off quickly, he continues kissing down my body until he makes it to my core. (bye i literally hate using that but idk what else to use😐) he starts eating me out while i let out soft moans.

i start to moan louder and he quickly pulls away before tapping my chin signaling me to open my mouth, which i do and he spits into it allowing me to swallow before kissing me, he pulls out a condom and rolls it onto his member (also hate using that but idk what to use 😐) he pushes his member into me and i let out a moan.

he starts quickly thrusting in and out of me while i moan louder with every thrust. each of us letting out faint 'oh shit' and 'fuck's. my legs start shaking violently knowing im about to approach my high i clench around jordans length causing him to drop his head back,groaning. i quickly make it to my high with jordan following shortly after me.

(smut over🦦)

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

i pull out of her, taking the condom off and placing it in the trash i glance at her, seeing shes looking at the ceiling with her legs still shaking. i grin and stop the camera placing it on the desk to edit later. i pick up oaklynns underwear,shorts and bra, handing them to her and picking up my boxers and sweats pulling them on.

"come cuddle with me" oaklynn says in a tired voice. yup beat the clit good as i should. shes now clothed and trying to control her shaking legs. "pick something to watch ill be right back" she nods, climbing under the covers and starts looking for something to watch.

i quickly go downstairs checking on everyone. mars had left because some family shit had come up. i quickly grabbed a few snacks and made my way back to the room. i set the snacks down on the table and crawling into bed next to oaklynn and pulling her body onto mine so i can rub her legs to hopefully make them stop shaking. we watch the tv for a while i glance at her to ask if she's spending the night but she's asleep. i decide not to wake her up and just turn off the tv and moving my hand from her legs to her lower back and falling asleep. the things i would do to have this every fucking day.

——————
written: dec. 5. 2020
published: dec. 20. 2020

PLS THE WAY I PROCRASTINATED THAT
SMUT LIKE 3 DAYS 💀💀💀💀💀 I HATE
IT HERE. ALSO MY CHARGER ISNT FUCKING WORKING IM UPSET