0.24 MEDIA, NARRATIVE

⁞ ✓ white mode
  ⁞     ✓ gill sans font
⁞ ✓ optional text

(🌩🌟🐝)
media

marianocastano

we need to talk

—— mariano
about what ?

you know what.

——— mariano
fine.

come over at 1.

———— mariano
ok.
seen.

(⌛️📺🧸)
mariano

mariano knocked on the door to oaklynn's house quickly putting his hands in his pockets since it was obnoxiously cold out. as he was about to knock again the door opened revealing oaklynn, she was wearing a baggy shirt and sweats with her hair in a messy bun and tear stained cheeks.

        " come in " oaklynn said in a monotone voice, moving aside to let mariano in before walking away from the door into her living room. mariano shut the door behind himself before following behind her. oaklynn sat down at one end of the couch while mariano sat at the other.

      " why the fuck were you texting jordan and telling him i cheated with you " she looked mariano in the face.

      "i missed you and i thought messing with jordan would get you back" mariano shrugged.

     "you are so lucky i dont slap the shit out of your dumb ass. messing with my relationship wasn't going to make me come back to you, i never will come back to you mar. we were toxic you cheated on me every fucking day and hit me while you expected me to stay with your hoe ass!" oaklynn raised her voice clearly fed up with mariano's shit.

    "im sorry can we please at least be friends i miss having you around oakly. ill leave your relationship alone if thats what you want. just please be my friend" mariano begged the blonde across from him.

   " fine. as long as you stay out of my business, now leave i need to go fix things with jordan"

      mariano side hugged oaklynn bye before leaving with a smile on his face, he was happy he at least got to be her friend even though he messed up in their past by cheating and beating on her, making her life hell he still got her back, he knew if he agreed to leave her relationship alone she would at least agree to be his friend and that was the best he could get right now.

        oaklynn quickly got into the shower and changed her clothes into something decent before checking jordan's location on imessage since they never stopped sharing locations with eachother. when she checked his location she saw he was indeed home, the girl sighed to herself before grabbing her keys and leaving.

———————
my bad besties i got
really depressed 👹🔪

written: february, 1, 2021
published: april, 5, 2021