0.29 NARRATIVE

⁞     ✓ white mode
⁞ ✓ gill sans font
  ⁞     ✓ optional text

(☀️🌪 🍃)
jordan powell

jordan sat at the edge of his bed, finally deciding to do what he's been thinking about since he woke up. the brunette quickly put on a pair of jeans and a random shirt and shoes before quickly making his way to his car.

          the brunette sighed before making his way to the door, before he could rethink his decision he knocked on the door.  the door quickly opened revealing the blonde girl he loves. " hey? " the blonde looked at him confused.

          " hey. we need to talk, like now." jordan replied in a serious voice, making the girl concerned.  " um, yeah come in " the girl moved aside letting him inside.

the two stood in oaklynn's kitchen, " what is it? your scaring me. " jordan sighed before he could rethink his decision he started talking. " oaklynn, i miss you i know what i did was fucked, i'd hate me for it too i'm sorry. i did it out of jealousy and im sorry i was even jealous in the first place i should have came to you first. please just be mine again. "

oaklynn took a deep breath. " i accept your apology, and i guess i'll be yours again " jordan smiled quickly pecking her lips.

" god, i missed you so much oaklynn "

———————
LMAO this chapter took like
several weeks to write 😁
ive been v v sad

written: march, 2nd, 2021
published: april, 20, 2021