☾𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡?☽

requested by @secretanomaly thanks for the request bae!! i hope you enjoy the story
————

requested by @secretanomaly thanks for the request bae!! i hope you enjoy the story————

————
YEAR : 6 no voldy moldy
HOUSE : SLYTHERIN
BLOOD LINE : MUGGLEBORN
————

today is a quite boring day, the corridors are so hot from the summer weather, people are walking around to go to their classes, right now the slytherins and hufflepuffs are having ancient runes the class is so hot since professor babbling doesn't use the heat resistance spell in his class so we're all sweaty and gross.

he is busy talking and didn't pays attention to the rest of the class- especially the left side of the room which we slytherins sits.

"psst! draco!" blaise whisper

draco looks at him with a confuse d face and ask "what?"

"i dare you to jinx your girlfriend over there- not hard- just like maybe turn her hair green or make her robe coloured red"

the blond look at blaise with a 'you gotta be kidding me' look and ask "now?"

"yeah!" blaise whispered

the blond think first for a couple of second. do you want to do it? no, why? because she'll hate me or hex me but you wanna do it. no i don't yes you do

"alright i'll do it" blaise started doing a happy dance but stopped when draco continues "BUT! you'll have to kiss a gryffindor- if you don't do it, i'm going to curse you. deal?"

the table had turn- blaise is now in deep though thinking whether he should do it or not- but i think his ego wins and he agrees.

draco sigh and transfigured y/n's green slytherin robe into a red gryffindor one, though the crest doesn't change shape-still a snake- it turns red.

5 minutes later professor babbling turns to the class to scan it but he frown, his talking stop

"what's wrong sir?" asked a hufflepuff

"why is there a gryffindor here? you should be in care for magical creature right?" he says while making eye contact with y/n.

everyone began to look at the direction professor babbling is looking and slowly people started looking at y/n in a weird way.

y/n, too look at her robe with confusion "i swear it was green just a second ago- it was green right?" she asked her friend and her friend nods