☾𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞☽

this story is based on a fairytale in my country
Kingdom AU
————

this story is based on a fairytale in my countryKingdom AU————

————

once upon a time, in a kingdom near scotland, live a woman name y/n l/n , an ordinary person with an amazing talent.

today, y/n is currently gardening in her garden, planting some potatoes, flowers, carrots, etc. when she was planting the potaoes she heard a loud voice " dear people of the south slytherin kingdom, i would like to inform you that the king is hiring. you are allowed to join if your age is between y/a until 28. If you want to join, please come to the palace entrance at first light, for those who are late cannot participate. thank you for your time and dress formaly " says one of the kings guard.

at first you didn't really mind to not go, you're happy here with your bestfriends, hermione, Padma , and pansy but as soon as they hear the news they rush to your house and ask you to come and participate, at first you said no cause it is hard to work inside the palace but they insist you to come there and participate, and since they're forcinging you nonstop you finally agree and join.

A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

a couple day had passed, you are accepted to be the king's assistant and for the past couple of days you've been living in the castle, your room is nice, green themed, with snakes carving since the king has a weird connection with snakes. there's also rooms that are decorated as a space theme, since the king says that his family have a tradition to name their kids with a space related stuff. weeks had passed, and since you're the king's assistant you have to learn to protect yourself from the enemy. everday you train, swords, archery, martial arts, etc.

one day, you're reading a book at the palce library when suddenly the king came rushing in, you quickly stand up and do a quick bow to him before asking what happen "we are going on a war, we will leave as soon as the sun set"

you were a bit shock at that "what do you mean my king? we're attacking an enemy?"

" yeah, that bloody north gryffindor kingdom keeps bugging me, anyway, tell the guards and the assasin to get ready"

"okay my king i will do it" you bow one more time and went out of the library to find the head guard

"zabini!" zabini, the head guard turn around with a confused look

"what's wrong y/n?"

"the king ask you and the other guards, as well as the assasins to get ready, we're going to attack the north gryffindor kingdom" you inform