☾𝕘𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕥.𝟙☽

this story is going to be a bit diffrent,it's a marvel x harry potter story, so basically you're not a hogwarts student, so if you don't like marvel, you can just skip this but if you're a mulfan, than this story is for you ;)

!! warning !! : this is not a marvel nor HP based,i won't write down exactly what happened in the HP books/movie nor marvel comic/movie

the intro kinda screwd cuz i tried to write in a new style but it didn't work out as planted

-

-

ASGARD

ASGARD

today is a big day, today is odin's first son's birthday, Thor, the god of thunder. the servants stayed up all night preparing for the party, odin is inviting every asgardian to the party. meanwhile, the second son, loki, is currently in his room looking outside his window at the beautiful sky of asgard. and the last child, y/n, is currently helping her mother with her dress and also dressing herself, growing up with two brother makes y/n not that feminime, she's more of a tomboyish girl, but ofcourse at some occations she will wear a dress, like now. y/n is a goddess of elements, she can control fire, water, air, and earth. she's also good with martial arts, and archery. y/n is the most discipline chlid odin had, so he trusted her to be the keeper of the reality stone, in thought that nobody will suspect her, no one in asgard knows about this exept the two of them, y/n agreed to keep the stone safe and would protect it with all cost. the stone is always with her, she carried it inside a locket.

SKIP TO THE PARTY

the party is amazing, the decoration is briliant. gold here and there, silver, etc. everyone is happy, expecially thor, it is his 320th years birthday. but of course, what is a day without loki's constant envy. he made a chaos. food, table decorations is all messed up. and worse, he had fall from the bridge to his death.
today is hard, everyone is mourning, y/n and her mother cried the most, y/n always had a special connection.

~ 5 years later ~
Today is y/n 215th birthday, even when she's ancient she still looks like she's a 15 year old girl.

- Y/N POV -
Today is my birthday!! I don't know why I'm still so excited, i mean I've done this stuff for 214 times, and today would probably be the same, but the feelings of being in a party, with your family is the best feelings ever (plus there's a lot of food there and I can eat how much I want).

You were walking aimlessly around the palace, looking at the beautiful scenery when suddenly you feel like there's a force that pushed you to something, you became dizzy and blacked out.

- Harry's PoV -
Me, Ron, and hermione are walking to the great hall for lunch when suddenly from the sky dropped a girl.  We check her out to see if she's okay, and it turns out she fainted "I can't believe she's still alive! How could she still be alive?" Hermione ask