☾𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘☽

So this story is about shifting but instead of you going to draco, draco is the one who's trying to shift to your world ;)
-

-YEAR : 5 no voldy nosy and pink toad (for draco of course)HOUSE AND BLOOD : sadly you still have your education in a hellhole so no houses for you and muggle ofc--– DRACO POV –I'm currently walking to the charm classroom with Crabbe when I sudden...

-
YEAR : 5 no voldy nosy and pink toad (for draco of course)
HOUSE AND BLOOD : sadly you still have your education in a hellhole so no houses for you and muggle ofc
-
-
– DRACO POV –
I'm currently walking to the charm classroom with Crabbe when I suddenly have an urge to use the bathroom "Crabbe you go first I'm going to the restroom first" and walk to the restroom, on my way to the restroom, a paper flew infront of my eyes, I took it and looks at it, it was a picture of a girl but I'm not sure if she's from hogwarts, she isn't wearing a hogwarts robe, and her clothes is really weird, not even the muggles wear that kind of clothing ( just imagine you're wearing a 2019-2020 outfit ) she's really pretty too, I decide to keep the picture and went to do my business then went to class.

– YOUR POV –
You sigh, tomorrow you're going to have a math and chemistry test which you have no idea about until now which is night time. You close your book harshly and let out an angry groan "UGH I HATE MATH" you end up just giving up and binge watch Harry Potter and pray that you'll pass tomorrow.

Anddd you didn't, you got an F for math and D for chemistry "ah screw this imma go to see nana at cafe ( if your name is nana you could change it )

"sup girl, what did you get on math and chemistry?" Nana ask

"oh you don't wanna know"

"c'mon, it can't be that bad right, you're basically a nerd!" Nana said while raising her arm halfway at the end,

you rolled you're eyes and showed her your paper "I got an F for math and D for chemestry." while sighing.

"oh. that's new. well, let's just go and eat, i'm hangry" emma said while pushing you to the line.

- DRACO POV -
it has been a few week since the day i've found the girl's pitcure and for some reason i still keep that picture. i've been looking for her name and asking some mudblood for her.

"granger" i say garbbing her wrist and dragging her away from the library

"what malfoy?!"

"Do you know a girl that looks like this?" I said shoving the picture in front of her face, she step back, shocked from the sudden movement then come forward again to examine the picture- or person I guess

"why do you want to know her so bad?"

"None of your business" I said rolling my eyes,