𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕥.𝟛

"Ms. l/n...Ms. l/n, wake up please. you have visitors." you felt a gentle tugging on your arm. who dare disturb you from your sleep, where your problems were non-existent.

"mnhh... what the fuck..." you rubbed your eyes and ignored your prominent headache.

"y/n? good morning, sleepyhead." you heard a familiar british accent ring through your ears.

"wh- wilbur? Wilbur, Oh my god!" pulling your blankets off your body (which had grown frail from your dislike of hospital food), you threw yourself onto him. his warmth spread throughout your body like a blanket. oh how nice it was to have someone to lean on in this gloomy hospital.

"okay, i brought McDonalds and some snacks-" a high-pitched voice spoke from behind the giant.

"niki? niki!" she extended her hands and you ran into them.

"oh my god, i missed you guys so much, you dont even know!" you cried into her shoulder, potentially soaking through her shirt AND sweater.

"where's tommy?" you lifted your head, confused on why the blonde toddler wasnt with them.

"I'M HERE! I'm here. These fuckers left me alone at security and they gave me shit about needing a parent with me." he struggled to pull his jacket off. you walked up and forcefully yanked it off him.

"tommy, i'm literally in a hospital gown and you cant even take off your jacket?" you laughed at the pouting boy.

"Shut it, woman. We're here to get you out of that hospital gown."

"..."

"Not like that." he blushed.

you laughed and threw your arms around tommy. just like wilbur was your big brother, tommy was your little one. you would literally give your life to save him if needed.

"the entire dream smp wanted to fly here after hearing what happened." niki continued.

"but of course, not everyone could, so they told us to send you 'huggies, kissies, smoochies and cookies'." she chuckled.

"at first it was gonna be 'suck it up, bitch,' but Bad started ranting about language and how serious it was so Dream changed it to that to spite him."
Will set his jacket down in the chair beside your bed. you laughed. the greeting was good either way, because you knew that they actually meant it. you knew that alex was most likely not a part of this, but you couldnt help but ask.

"did alex..."

"he was in the call when we started, but then he got angry at us for some reason, and then-"

"alright, tommy. i think y/n needs a rest. lets eat and then we can play among us or something." wilbur interrupted.

"sure."

-𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡-

"we'll be back tomorrow, i promise." tommy gave you a long hug after niki and wilbur.

"here" you searched through your bag for your apartment keys.

"theyre the keys to my apartment. niki can take the bed, wilbur and tommy can take the couch. it's a pull-out, so both of you will fit. it's sorta messy because i didnt expect any visitors." you nervously fidgeted with your gown.

"oh, no, we can take a hotel, honey!" niki pushed your hand back to you

"please. you guys flew all the way out here for me, it's the least i can do." you weakly smiled at them. they were the only family you had left, after your dad ran away and your mom cut herself off from you. today was the best day you've had in years, apart from the broken heart thing. niki hesitated, but then grabbed your keys. waving, they shut the door to your room, once again closing you off with your vicious, tormenting feelings.

-𝟛:𝟜𝟚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟-

"i need to see her, please! it's an emergency!" he choked out, his loss of breath making it hard to speak.

"I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over. You can come back tomorrow." the receptionist stared him down.

"Please! please let me see her. I need to see her. I wont leave until you let me see her."

his incessant behaviour annoyed her, and so she picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, Dr. Schmitt. i have a young man here who 'needs' to see Y/n L/n. should i send him up?"

after some more bickering and conversation between the receptionist and the phone, she put it down.

"Floor 3, room 208. Dr. Schmitt will meet you there." the lady spoke with a sharp tone in her voice.

without a thought, he rushed to the elevator. it took a painfully long minute to arrive. he shoved himself in and pushed the number '3'. why did he do this to her? how could he do this to her? she was there for him every single day of his life. every fucking day, and he hurt her like this? you arent supposed to hurt the person you love. why couldnt he just tell her? not be a pussy for once in his life? the one time that mattered? he couldnt tell you because her werent supposed to have these kinds of feelings for best friends, so he got himself a distraction. to keep his mind off you, to keep you safe from him, his feelings and what he wanted to do to you.

the elevator rang and its metal doors pulled apart. scouting the hallways, he noticed a doctor standing near a door.

"Hello. You're looking for Ms. L/n, Right?"

"yes, is that her?" he pointed to the window next to your door. he looked at you. you looked horrible. your weak, frail frame, pale skin and the bags under your eyes. it hurt. all he wanted to do was bury you in his arms and never let you go. he wanted to kiss you, make you feel warm again, make you feel loved again.

the door opened. you pulled your gaze away from the machine connected to you, and looked at the person in the doorway.

you froze. all your pain came back to you again. it felt like the night in your apartment, x10. your seemingly cold eyes stared into his warm ones, full of fire. he looked at you, a little bit of relief in his eyes. he wasnt even able to get a word out when a machine started beeping frantically. you kind of liked it; it was like a rhythm of death to you. you constantly heard it in other patients' rooms. suddenly, darkness creeped around the corners of your eyes and surrounded your vision, and then you realized that the beeping was coming from your monitor.

𝕒/𝕟:
𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝙸𝚃, 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽! 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 :𝙳 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 😅 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊𝚜 :))