𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖

𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚏𝚒 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 :)

your hands made their way around the kitchen, scouting for ingredients. alex watched you curiously from the couch.
"ah, there it is." you pull out the agar agar powder.
"alex, where do you keep your pots?"
"under the sink, princess."
"thank you." you pour 3/4ths of a cup of water into the pot, and then add 1/8th and 1/16 tsp of powder exactly.
"come stir this until it boils. when the powder has dissolved, take it off the stove please."
he kissed you on the cheek and you began looking for the roasted soy bean flour and brown sugar syrup you bought.
"aha! got you." you smiled triumphantly.
alex chuckled. he loved when you made little noises like those. it made him happy.
"here, i think it's done." he calls you over.
you look into the pot and see that the water mixture is completely clear.
"good job, baby."
"hey, where's my reward?"
you laugh and press your lips to his.
"thank you, alex."
he made his way back to the couch.
'sphere molds, sphere molds.' you think to yourself. where did you put them? you pat your hands on the marble counter as your eyes scour the kitchen.
"looking for this?" alex holds up the red moulds, grinning.
"oh you fucker. give it here!" you run from the kitchen and reach for them, but no use. alex puts them behind his back and lays on them.
"try me, bitch." a chuckle escapes your lips.
all of a sudden, alex is having a laughing fit as your fingers tickle his sides.
"Stop, stop please! y/n! here, take-" he starts laughing again when you tickle his neck. you make your way behind him and snatch the moulds.
"thank you." you smirk at him.
back in the kitchen, you pour the agar water into the spheres with a funnel.
"they're gonna need to cool for a little bit."
"how long is a little bit?"
"uhm... 3 hours?" you scratch the back of your neck.
"so we can go on a walk."
"sure." you smile at alex.
"go get ready then, i'll put them in the freezer."
"fridge!" you yell from your bedroom.
the closet door slides open and you search for your white strawberry-patterned cropped hoodie and ripped jeans. (if you're not comfortable with this outfit, you're free to choose your own outfit!!) after pulling them on, you quickly leave your room.
"i'm ready, love!"
alex turns his head from the door.
"you look.. wow. you look beautiful, as always."
your lips land on his for a kiss again.
"you too, mi amor." you wink at him. sometimes your spanish study can come in handy.
"ready?"
"hold on, let me put my shoes on." you slip on your checkered converse.
"wow, how basic. didn't know you were a basic white girl, y/n."
"oh shut up."
"ow! why'd you hit me?" he cries dramatically.
"let's go now." your hands interlock and you pull him out the door. after locking it, you head to the park across the street.
"so, how's your stream going?" you swing your hands up and down.
"pretty good. they keep asking for you though. do you have more clout than me, y/n?" his hand falls over his head in a fainting motion.
"yes, mr.quackity. your smp mates love me more than you."
"but- but- how could that be? they betrayed me!" weird glances make their way towards you two as you lose your shit. after calming yourself (and having a carrot, +5 points if you get the reference), you point to a bench on the side of the sidewalk.
"you want to sit down?"
"well no shit." you chuckle. alex sits down on one side of the bench. but instead of sitting beside him, you lay your head on his lap.
"play with my hair, peasant." he looks into your e/c eyes and smiles at you.
"i love you."
"i love you too, now play with my hair."

•••timeskip•••

after arriving back at his apartment, you check on the raindrop cakes.
"alex, you hungry? they should be done by now."
"alright. can i help you pull them out?"
"be careful, they're very fragile. see?" he watches your delicate hands pull the raindrop out of the mould and slowly set it on a plate.
"wow. okay, let me try." he cautiously moves his hands onto the cake, and pushes from the bottom.
"y/n please help." you both chuckle and you place his hands onto his for guidance. this does little help because alex's heart begins racing from your touch, making him all the more nervous.
"okay, okay, okay.... there!" you grin.
"oh thank god."
the second raindrop cake gets placed on a plate. you silently pour brown sugar syrup onto them first, then drizzle with soy bean powder.
"we'll leave the rest for later." you hand alex his plate and make your way to the couch with him.
"what is this powdery stuff you put on it? it looks weird."
"hey, be nice. it's roasted soy bean powder. it helps-"
"there's bean powder on my dessert? what the fuck??"
"no," you laugh. "it's there to help the flavour, or else it would just taste like water."
"oh, okay." he cuts a piece of it off with his fork, and shoves it into his mouth.
"mhh, this is good!"
"i'm glad you like it, smelly man."
"here." he cuts another piece and brings it to your mouth.
"nom." you chew on the cake.
"it does taste good. damn."

𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌. 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎!