𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣- 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕥'𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

•𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕝•

"i love you, y/n."

the door behind him opened and in came niki, wilbur and tommy, arriving just in time to hear alex's words. will dropped his drink and it hit the floor with a thud. he froze. this wasn't happening. he couldnt just storm into the hospital (after he put you there), give you a heart attack, and then declare his love to you after everything he's done. that's not how it works. he needed to stop this. knowing what was gonna happen, niki and tommy dropped the food onto the chairs beside them and immediately grabbed hold of wilbur's arms.

"Fucking let go of me! Let go, now! I swear to fucking god, Alex, I will kill you." he struggled against their arms, wanting to jump at alex. it wasn't fair how he could do anything he wanted to you, and you let him because he was your person. it pissed him off. wilbur wanted to be your person. the one that you go to when you're sad. he wanted to be your first choice, because alex threw his opportunity away.

"wilbur, y/n is still sick. her heart rate is rising. please calm down before she gets even sicker." niki whispered in his ear. he looked over at you. his eyes softened. you looked at him, wiping your tears away with the side of your hands. your expression looked like it was pleading him to stop, and it hurt him to see you like that. taking a deep breath, he stopped resisting tommy and niki's restraint.

"Leave before i put you in the hospital too." his gaze pierced through alex's skull, threatening him like a wolf protecting its prey. alex slowly turned around and looked at you. you couldn't deny that you loved him. you loved him so much that it was eating at you. it was dangerous, and with your new condition, it was almost life-threatening. you loved him enough for the both of you, but he didnt love you enough, even for just himself. and that hurt. you knew that eventually, something like this would repeat itself. so you had to let him go. telling him to leave would probably be the hardest thing you've had to do. all the years you spent together would go down the drain the second you uttered the word. it was time to let go, though. it felt like some part of you knew that you'd have to let him go at some point. so you looked back up at him.

"leave. now, please."

without a word, he turned around and left. you watched him walk through the hall, his face empty. you felt triumphant in a way; now he felt the way you felt when he ended your friendship. he felt the burning in his chest, the bile stuck in his throat, the sweat coating every part of his body. it felt sorta good.

wilbur couldnt help but smile.

"y/n?" he spoke quietly. you looked up to him, all of a sudden feeling insanely stressed and relieved at the same time.

"wilbur." you whimpered, hot tears trailing down your cheeks.

"shh, shh, shh. it's all good now, y/n. the bad man is gone." he sat down in your bed, cradling you in his arms as you cried into his chest. tommy and niki smiled at the two of you, signing wilbur that they would be going back to the apartment.

his steady breathing and heartbeat calmed you down. you felt safe, at home. your heart didn't feel like it was burning anymore. his hands ran through your hair as he whispered sweet nothings to you.

"wilbur?" you moved so that he could see your face.

"hmm?" he hummed and continued stroking your hair. his hair sat perfectly on his forehead, and his warm honey-brown eyes stared down into yours. the smile on his face was irreplacable. without a second thought, you pressed your lips to his. they were warm and wet, and they felt like cuddles and movie marathons in winter, or laying together in the grass, playing with one another's hair, or chasing eachother in the park, brown and orange leaves decorating your bodies as you weave around trees. his eyes widened for a second, but he returned the sweet exchange. his heart exploded and he thought he might just have a heart attack of his own. after all those years of pining over another guy, you realized your feelings for the brown-haired boy; and it made him ecstatic, even if it was quick. the air in the cold hospital room warmed up, and the sun shone through the cloudy sky as it rained, forming a small rainbow. his arms snaked around your waist, and he pulled away, his grin growing even bigger. a small salty tear escaped your eye. laughing, you wiped it away. wilbur smiled at your tendency to cry when happy; it showed what you truly felt.

before you could say anything else, alex ran into the room.
"y/n, please, i-" he cried.
"fuck off, alex. you missed your chance. she's with me now." wilbur spoke.
"i-"
"alex, please fuck off. go date your clout chaser or whatever." you were confused on why he even thought he could fix you two. wilbur leaned down and kissed your forehead.
"nice, baby." he smiled mischievously at alex.
he left, shutting the door behind him.
"that was a little douchey, will." you both laughed.

"you don't know how much i love you, y/n. you mean the world to me." he muttered into your ear, dropping his red face into your shoulder.

"i'm sorry for not realizing it. i love you too." you pecked his cheek. with a smile on both your faces, you fell asleep soundly in eachother's arms.

𝕒/𝕟: 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 :( 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗. 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝚔+ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜! 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 :) 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊𝚜!!