𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕤

you dragged yourself up the stairs, careful not to trip over alex's blanket. an entire week of hell was repeating itself from last month.
"Alex? are you still streaming?"you whimpered.
he opened his door and smiled at you.
"No, mi amor~" he winked and laughed.
"do we have acetaminophen? i'm cramping really bad."
"Oh! okay, hold on. come here." he picked you up bridal-style and you put your head on his shoulder.
"do you want something to eat, too? i can go buy chocolate, i don't think we have any left."
you laughed then winced.
"just the medicine, thank you."
alex opened the medicine cabinet by the kitchen and pulled out the ace.
"here you go." he handed you the pill and a bottle of water. you downed the pill, then the water.
"thank you."
"you're wel-" your hands pulled him towards you. he snaked his way around your waist and laid his head comfortably on your stomach. his dark hair curled its way around your fingers as you played with it.
"mmh, you should do that more often." he groaned into your stomach.
"alex?"
"yes, my love?"
"can you go get me chocolate?"
alex pulled himself off you and chuckled as he went through the cupboards.
"What kind do you want? we have white, milk, chocolate chips, hazelnut- y/n?" looking at the couch, he silenced himself. you had fallen asleep, nose buried in his blanket. you loved his smell. it made you feel extremely comforted. quietly walking over to you, he put your arms around his neck and picked you up by your butt.
"mmn..." you stuffed your face into the crook of his neck and he kissed your cheek.
"let's get you to bed, mi amor." he smiled and carried you to his bedroom. gently setting you down, he wrapped his blanket around the both of you and pulled you into his warm chest. he loved you more than he loved himself, and he was okay with that. he knew that you were independent but he also liked when you leaned on him for things. it made him feel trustworthy. he loved that you let him help you with your problems, especially since you were sort of standoff-ish to others. he leaned in and kissed your lips softly.
"i love you, y/n."
"i love you too, alex."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
enjoy, you touch starved mfs. please excuse the length of this one; i wasn't feeling very inspired. leave suggestions or criticism in the comments :)