Chapter 77: Enter

~Ina's POV~

"It's an emergency! Exscuse us for not taking off our shoes!" Fat Gum yelled once we were inside the main building. On the inside, all the decor was traditionally Japanese.

So much for the element of surprise.

"They haven't done anything suspicious yet!"

Are you sure about that?

"We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started though."

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..."

"I don't think so. One of the members was bound to find one of the heroes investigating other properties and thought it as suspicious. Not to mention, we're not exactly stealthy." I explained. How dense can these guys be?

"But even so, don't you think The would be working with one another more smartly?"

"They devote their all to their home with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, bit that makes them put more importance in their bonds. This commotion... And Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee right now." Aizawa explained more thoroughly.

"That's not loyalty! Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

I seriously doubt the Hassaikai are tucking their tails and running.

We ran down a wooden hall, Nighteye was showering every wall, seemingly looking for something.

We stopped at a small shelf like decoration in the wall, with flowers on the wooden shelf, and a lot of space between the back and ledge.

"It's here. There's a device here to open a hidden passage. By holding down the wooden floorboards in a specific order... It'll open." Nighteye said, pressing on the wood in a strange order. The wall slid back then to the side. I felt a cold chill run down my spine. It was just cold. I could tell Nico jumped out of his skin though.

"It's like a ninja residence! Right?"

"If you hadn't seen it with your foresight we wouldn't have noticed hit."

(Y/n) must've taken a different way from us.

"Be careful of quirks we haven't seen yet."

And just as Centipeder said that, 3 Hassaikai emerged.

"Bubble girl! Take one of them." Centipeder commanded, launching what looked like pincer legs from their fingers at two of the criminals, then throwing them to the side.

Bubble girl made a bubble that convieniently popped in the Hassaikai's eye, causing them to cry out and her pinning them down in their weakness.

"Right, sorry. I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead."

"Let's go!"

"I'll join you again soon!"

I took off with Nico, us shifting back to human form as it can be unpredictable down here. As we ran u couldn't help but think...

Bubble girl is weaker than Sakura, and still did more than her in all of their hundreds of episodes.

"We're almost there! Hurry!"

As we all kept running, the Japanese architecture disappeared and was replaced with concrete.

"It's a dead end...!"