Chapter 49: Angelica!

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I had teleported on top of a building... Wait... It's split in two? What happened here?

Wait, wheres Bakugou?

I took a quick look around and couldn't find him.

I ran over to the edge of the building and looked down. I couldn't see anyone, except a Black dot and upon closer examination, I realized who this is. It made my breath hitch, and my insanity from the maze return.

He's here.

I looked around for anyone else but my vision was blurry. I felt the famillar feeling of my head splitting in two.

"(Y/n)~ I'm not letting you sabotage me this time." Angelica's voice said.

"Wh-what do you want?" I stuttered, pure fear in my voice.

"From you? Nothing. For me? Destruction and chaos. I want to see this world fall. And step one is to kill Peace's precious symbol. Step two, my personal step, make you as miserable and broken as possible. How? By killing the one person dearest to you. Oh look, he's here now.

My head tilted on its own. I closed my eyes begging not to see who was there. But my eyes wouldn't listen and stayed open. Behind a wall, I saw Tufts of green, red, black, navy and a split of red and white.

"Isn't this a fitting place for your lovers death?" Angelica finished with a cackle.

"Noooo!" I started, but it was too late. I was back in the maze.

What have I done?

~Todoroki's POV~

I heard footsteps behind me and a small ghost of a "no" above me, diagnally to my left. Then the sound of flapping wings.

"As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant- that quick decision making..  and skill... You must have nerves of steel." All for one said, clapping.

I heard threads being thrown then another blast.

"I see... This is the strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours... It's a quirk that doesn't go with Tomuras disposition."

What's with this guy? What just happened?

Another blast was heard. We couldn't see anything. I was still paralyzed.

"Damn it... The hell...?! Neptune... Where are you...?" Bakugou coughed.

"Bakugou!"

"Sorry, Bakugou."

"Huh?!"

Others started to come and I immediately recognized their voices. The league was here.

"Pleh!"

"Ew..."

"Something stinks! Smells good!"

"You failed again, huh Tomura? But so not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child." All for one said.

"Because you judged that he was an important peice. Do it over as many times as you need to. This is why I am here. It's all for you."

Tomura... Is All for Ones secret love child? Shigaraki? Makes sense.

Me and Midoriya snapped out of our shock first but Iida immediately held us back before we could even do anything.

(Y/n)... I will... Protect you, but I need to think! How can I save you without putting myself or the others in danger? How can I save you if I don't even know where you are?!