Prologue and Quirk info

"Mommy! Daddy! NO!" I yell as they die in front of me.

Their bodies now in the cement and my clothes caked in blood. My father's 'water prison' flickered away and into the ground where my father's body now layed. The villain Babayaga cackles. "B-bring them back..." I sniff at Babayaga, hitting the concrete under me. "Pfft! What do you think I am, an idiot?!"

"Then kill me instead! Bring them back but take me." I yell, my tears streaming down my face.

"Oh sweetie, I would kill you but I see a potential villain in the making! Also I need you to do me a favor, take Angelica for me, dear." She says, her crusty, dry disgusting fingers hovering over my face.

A searing hot pain went through my skull. I felt dizzy. I screamed in pain, as I curled into a ball crying.

"Feels good doesn't it?! It does!" She cackles, sadistaclly. She doesn't stop.

The pain finally stopped, but now I felt as if my body wasn't my own. As if there was another soul inside of me.

"Go on, kill her. Get revenge. Stain these streets with her blood. She killed your parents after all..." A voice urged.

"I- I don't wanna kill he-her..."

"Oh c'mon... You know you want her to feel your pain... To make her pay..." The voice said again.

"Kill her.. now." I squeak.

"What?" Babayaga asks, a confused expression on her face, her laughing finally stopped.

"As you wish!" The voice says, right after they giggles psychotically.

My hair grows longer, it turns white and my eyes glow red. Long twisted black horns grow from my head. Feathered black wings sprout from my back. Despite looking soft, you could see sharp edges to them. A huge scythe appears in my hand. My tears evaporate to smoke. I realize thd has taken me over. This is theur body. Their Quirk. My vision is tainted red, then everything goes dark, I try to control the being, but their just too powerful.

It started with this demon, the demon, named Angelica.

.
.
.

Breaking news!
"Pro heros Creator and Posideon killed protecting their beloved daughter (Y/n) Neptune from the villain Babayaga. Their bodies cannot be recovered for they were killed when the cement opened from under them and 'swallowed' them, due to the concrete quickly closing in on them.

Security footage of the incident let's us know that Babayaga doesn't kill their daughter but somehow possesses her with a demon now confirmed as Angelica. Angelica takes over (Y/n)'s body and kills Babayaga but looses control. We have no idea how the possession could've happened, as Babayaga has an elemental quirk, called witchery.

She then kills over 157 witnesses and injures over 277 and gives pro hero Endeavor a almost fatal concussion, who arrived to the scene a moment too late. We are looking for her now but are on red alert for we know (Y/n) cannot contain Angelica. Last seen: Kamino, Yokohama city.

Total number of Deaths/Casualties: 435."

(Y/n) Neptune ; search    clear

(Y/n) Neptune; ☞ search  clear

Processing...

Searching...

Searching...

Searching..

Information Found!

! Warning, Confidential information!

Open anyway?

☞ Yes  No

Loading...

♻️

Page loaded!

!Warning, Not secure!

Name: (Y/n) Neptune

Hair Color: White

Hair Length: Long

Eye Color: Red

Height: (Y/h)
(Btw there is a reason I chose your appearance, read on to know why!)

Parents: Fletcher and Tracie Neptune; Deceased

Guardians: Deceased

Family: Deceased

Friends: Deceased

Location: Unknown

Parents Hero names:Creator and Posideon

Current Parents/ Guardians: N/A

Hero name: N/A

Villain name: Black Sea

Birthday: 1/17

Age (present):15

Quirk: Posideon

Quirk type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
The quirk 'Posideon' allows (Y/n) to control water and it's temperatures, and can create objects as well as summon aquatic animals. If mastered creating objects she can create something she imagines even if it never existed or would be impossible to function how it was desired to. If mastered Water control she can create animals out of water as well as shape shift into them. Her quirk is a mutation of Fletcher and Tracie Neptune's quirks creation and water manipulation. Her quirk has some secret and additional abilities such as breathing, and seeing underwater, if her body is engulfed in saltwater she will have a mermaids tail as well as webbed hands and ears. The only limit to what she can't do is imagination!

Possession Quirk: Reaper

This quirk comes from the one possessing her, Angelica. She can transform into a demon that weilds a scythe and has fire manipulative abilities. The scythe can shrink or enlarge to her will. Speed and Strength increase. This power is highly dangerous to all, including
(Y/n), for Angelica takes over and unless (Y/n) regains control, will result in a human massacre.

Quirk drawbacks/ side effects:
Dizziness, Dehydration, Energy depletion,Fainting, shortness of breath, loss of sanity. If using 'Reaper' may result in death to (Y/n).

Strength: 6/5 S

Agility: 4/5 B

Technique: 4/5 B

Speed: 5/5 A

Stamina: 2/5 D

Cooperation: 3/5 C (with specific people)

Overall: A

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Author-chan here! I would just like to say thank you for reading this section of the story, I realized how much my other story sucked. (Y/n) is based off of my OC, Mist. Mist is the main character of my other story. Go check it out if your interested! Everything in this story is completely original, no stealing unless I give permission (make sure to leave credit). Also, I imagine you looking like the girl above, if you don't like how she looks then whenever I describe her appearance put your description instead.

Edited

(⚠️!️IMPORTANT!⚠️ ALL FANART USED FOR HEADERS AND COVERS ARE NOT MINE. IMAGES FROM GOOGLE. CREDITS TO THE ARTIST!)