Chapter 13: Ready, set, Start!

~~(Y/n) POV~~

I wake up to the ringing of the alarm clock and start my morning routine. I go over what I have to do today, ok so I have school and a few projects to do after. I feel like there's something important today... Wait. Oh shit. How in the world did I forget the sports festival?

I go wake up Todoroki.

"Todoroki, wake up."

"5 more minutes."

"Sure, but you won't get breakfast and today's the sports festival."

He gets up immediately, and you heat up some Eggo pancakes. He soon comes in and eats breakfast.

After, I take care of the dishes and walk together, out of the dorms, and into class. About half of the students are already there.

I take my seat, and wait patiently for the bell to ring. Aizawa comes in on time for once.

"Alright class, as you know, today's the sports festival. Go get changed into your PE uniforms and meet me by the stadium." He says.

I quickly shuffle to the locker room and unfortunately, the girls are already there. I don't like changing in front of them, so I quickly did my business and left. I remember the shirt I created for Todoroki. I tried that again, only this time, my shirt and pants in the PE uniform design. With a small amount of concentration, it works. I head out and meet up with Todoroki.

"Can you give me a moment? I need to talk to Midoriya." He said.

"Sure." I say, and create a book, getting to a good part.

"You really shouldn't use your quirk too much before the festival." He says.

"Hush, just go talk to Midoriya."

So he heads off and I overhear their conversation. He gains attention just by walking up to Midoriya like the perfect Ice Queen he is.

"Midoriya, Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

Midoriya looks surprised, "Y-yeah.." he stutters.

"But.. All Might has his eye on you doesn't he?" Todoroki asks.

'Wait a Fuck.. All Might does seem to have a soft spot for Midoriya. Secret love child?' I think.

'You are so dumb!' scoffed Angelica.

'Look who's talking.'

"I'm not going to pry about that." Todoroki countinues, ,"But I'm going to beat you."

Midoriya looked shocked, don't blame him honestly.

"Oh? Is the strongest in the class declaring war?" Asks Kaminari.

"You're actually dumb." You mutter.

"Hey, hey, hey. Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Kirishima asks, putting a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

'Woah woah hands off him he'll give you the cold shoulder' you thought.

'you are not funny.' Angelica says.

"Shut it Angelica." I whisper.

"Now we're about to start." Kirishima says.

"We aren't here to play friends." Todoroki says.

'Bitch, what am I? A roach?' I think rolling my eyes. If Todoroki wasn't having his spotlight, I wouldve slapped him.

He walks back towards me.

"So what does it matter?" Todoroki says.

"Todoroki I don't know what your thinking when you say you'll beat me." Midoriya says and Todoroki stops.