thirty-four.

CELESTIAL | 26.2
"NATALIE IS SUPPOSED TO KILL ME?"
THIS IS WHY WE DON'T ENTRUST PLANS TO MUPPET BABIES

"YOU TURNED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER into a weapon?" Rebekah asks, unable to mask the disgust in her voice, "I've met Natalie, briefly that is, and she is a sweet girl

"YOU TURNED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER into a weapon?" Rebekah asks, unable to mask the disgust in her voice, "I've met Natalie, briefly that is, and she is a sweet girl. Anyone who meets her can tell that."

"I know that," Victoria states, hanging her head in shame.

"Have you spoken to her? Since you've been back?"

"Once," Victoria answers, "She apologized the entire time. You'd think the incident just happened yesterday the way she was apologizing."

"I've always wanted a daughter," Rebekah says, her lips quirking up in a small smile, "I still do. However, until that day comes, Hope is the closest thing I have to that. And I promised her mother and father that I would protect her with my life."

"How noble of you," Victoria mutters.

"Now normally I would just make the problem go away by just killing it, but I can't do that. So you're going to tell me how we can stop Natalie," Rebekah tells her, "I mean do you really want that on Natalie's conscience? Killing her mate?"

"I didn't know that they were going to be mates," Victoria says softly, "If I could go back and change everything I would."

"Then help us," Bonnie says taking a step forward. She had stood back and let Rebekah do most of the talking and it seemed that she was getting through to her in a way that Caroline and Bonnie had been unable to.

"I can't," Victoria says shaking her head, "They're already in her head."

•••

"See if you guys had been listening when I was talking about the celestial event, then you'd know that I had a solution," Lizzie says as she looks at the sand clock, sitting on Caroline's desk. Things had calmed down since they got rid of the monster so now, they had averted their attention to the true crisis.

"Well tell us your big plan," Hope says crossing her arms.

"We take the magical sand clock, and we send it to the prison world, I mean we have everything that we need," she points to Natalie, "Bennett blood," then Hope, "Another witch, and the celestial event."

"And the ascendant," Josie adds, "Lizzie's right, this is the best plan."

"Okay," Natalie says, "Let's dispose of this sand clock."

They open the door to Caroline's office to find Alyssa and several other witches standing outside.

"Hey, could you guys use a hand?" Alyssa asks. Lizzie frowns, tugging the sand clock close to her chest.

"You're not gonna do something extremely stupid and break the clock, are you?" Lizzie asks and Alyssa lets out a laugh.

"No, I promise I'm here with good intentions. And as an apology. I've been awful to you Lizzie, to all of you so let me make it up to you," Alyssa insists.