fourteen.

CELESTIAL | 10
"YOU'VE SEEN THE L WORD?"
THERE'S A WORLD WHERE YOUR DREAMS CAME TRUE

CELESTIAL | 10"YOU'VE SEEN THE L WORD?"THERE'S A WORLD WHERE YOUR DREAMS CAME TRUE

"OKAY WOULD YOU SMASH OR pass, Jon Snow?" Natalie asks as she looks up at Hope. The tribrid leans her head back against the headboard of the bed before looking down at Natalie who was lying on the pillow.

"Smash, but regret it afterward," Hope answers, making Natalie laugh, "Okay, your turn. Smash or pass, Cersei Lannister."

"I would 100% smash, but then maybe I'd get poisoned after, so I guess I'd regret it?" Natalie says unsure and Hope laughs as she looks at her. Natalie looks up at Hope and laughs as well.

There's a knock on the door that interrupts their laughter, "Come in!" Hope shouts.

"Hey Hope, have you seen Natalie?" Josie asks as she peers into the room. She freezes when she sees Natalie and the hybrid sits up straight as she looks at Josie.

"Jo?" Natalie asks, a smile growing on her face.

"Hey, I've been looking all over for you," Josie says, a grin growing on her lips. Natalie hops off of Hope's bed and rushes forward, embracing Josie in the process.

"I missed you so much," Natalie mutters.

"I missed you too," Josie says, "What have you been up to, dad tells me that you and Hope ran away to New Orleans."

Natalie laughs awkwardly, "Yeah, it's a pretty long story."

Josie shrugs, "I've got nothing but time."

"Okay," Natalie agrees. She turns back and looks at Hope, the tribrid seemingly looking everywhere else but at Josie and Natalie. Hope must feel her gaze because she looks up at Natalie.

"See you later?" Natalie asks.

Hope forces a smile and nods her head, "Yeah, I'll see you later."

Natalie turns back to Josie and grabs her hand. The two of them head outside to the courtyard of the school. There were few people out there and Natalie smiled as she took in Josie's appearance, "You look cute, Europe is a good look on you."

Josie blushes and glances down shyly, "Thanks."

"So, Europe, did Lizzie complain or did Lizzie complain?" Natalie asks and Josie chuckles.

"Lizzie complained, especially when dad forgot us at the airport," Josie says with a sigh, "But what can you do."

"Nothing I guess," Natalie says.

"So New Orleans, why there?" Josie asks.

Natalie shrugs, "Hope and I needed a vacation, so we went as far as we could. Though the vacation turned out to suck because we met this dude named Jonas and he told us all this crazy stuff and then he got shot with an arrow and then I killed a guy and triggered my werewolf curse again."