Dar-e-Dil❤❤

🇰 🇦 🇧 🇪 🇪 🇷

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🇰 🇦 🇧 🇪 🇪 🇷

I was sitting inside my car waiting for the signal. I can see from here, Zahir knock the door and someone opened it. I can't see that person as my guards were standing there in group. But i can hear everything as i'm connected to Zahir through Bluetooth.

"KAASIM BASIR" zahir asked in cold voice, he was standing there with other five guards.

"Assalamualaykum,  ji chacha tuo nahi aaye abhi tak aap sab kon" I heard the most beautiful and anglic voice.

"Wallekumasalaam! kaasim kab tak lotenge?" He asked with more seriousness in his voice.

"Ji aane wale hi honge" She replied.

Ask her if we can wait inside her house and don't scare her. Tell her that we are business partners. I don't want that fucker to run away. I said intruptted him.

"Ji vo actually hum kaasim k business patners hai, agar aapko koi aitraaz na ho tuo kya hum andar aa kar wait kar le. Actually mere boss bhi aaye hai aur is waqt gaadi mei hai" I heard him saying.

"Ji bilkul.....aaiye" i heard her saying on Bluetooth and one of my man comes to open my car gate.

I walked towards the door surrounded by my men's, i cleared my throat to make my presence known. I started down at her as she slowly started to look up at me. When her big grayish brown eyes met mine she quickly looked down.
Her height must be 5'0 nothing compared to my 6'3. She was wearing simple printed cotton suit with dupatta which fully covered her head and front.

"Aap log chai lenge?" She asked looking at us.

"Ji nahi, hum yaha intezaar karte hai" Zahir replied her.

"Ji theek hai" She said cutely, leaving us alone there.

I was observing her every move. She was beautiful.......beyond beautiful. She was collecting berries and talking to herself. She was too busy in herself that she didn't notice when kaasim entered the house.

He entered the house and shocked to see us sitting there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He entered the house and shocked to see us sitting there.

"Welcome home kaasim" Zahir said and manhandled him.

Kissa Ishq Ka (Short love stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें