Intezaar Tumhara 🧕🧕🧕🧕🧕🧕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I closed my eyes and started praying to Allah before ringing the house bell

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I closed my eyes and started praying to Allah before ringing the house bell. My heart was literally banging inside me.

Gate was opened by Ainam's mother. "Aree beta aap?" She asked shocked.

In my whole life i never felt this nervous. I was actually scared and sweating heavily.
"Vo actually maa ne kaha ek baar uncle se milkar haal chaal le lu, tuo mei aa gya tha aunty." I answered smilingly.

"Acha kiya beta, aao na andar aao." She said giving me side so that i can enter the living room. It was a small house with two rooms, kitchen and bathroom but beautifully decorated.

Walking inside i saw two ladies and one man. They were looking at me curiously.
So aunty introduced me and now they are giving me weird look.

"Oh tuo aise kaise ye is waqt aa gye? Ye koi waqt hota hai kisi k ghar jane ka?" Man in his late fifties asked in a very dry tone and i don't like it.

Who the hell is he? I can ask the same fucking question man. But for ainam i have to relax.

"Watch your tone!" Pointing my finger towards him I said rudely.

"Beta please bura mat manna ye Ainam k rishte ke liye aaye hai. Aap ainam ke baba se unke room mei ja kar mil le" She said almost pleading. She was looking sad her face was showing helplessness.

"Assalamualaykum"  Ainam said opening the door of her room, she was looking like hoor in her off white dress. Her expression were blank and she was looking at me without blinking. As if she was dreaming with open eyes.

"Wallekumasalaam" i softly greeted her back.

"Aa gyi beta, aajao beto. The lady in her late forties said coming near ainam. She pulled ainam towards the people sitting there" I turned around to look at her mother who was looking at her daughter worried.

"Beta ye hai jinke baare mei meine bataya tha. Acha parivaar hai, achi job hai aur tumhe pasand karte hai. Ab tum dono baat karlo aur hum shaadi ki dates fix karte hai" That man was staring at ainam lustfully. My chest felt heavy, like it was about to explode. I badly want to kick his ass.

Kissa Ishq Ka (Short love stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें